There’s nothing better than starting the day with a hot breakfast! We are loving these 5 Hot Breakfast Ideas to Start Your Day!
5 Hot Breakfast Ideas to Start Your Day!
This post includes affiliate links.
Here’s what we are making today… *drool*
Apple Breakfast Crisp
Burnt Macaroni‘s very light but delicious hot Apple Breakfast Crisp combines the yumminess of cooked apples with cinnamon and honey. This is one of my favorite hot breakfasts!
On the Go Omelet Breakfast Bites
These are the perfect make-ahead breakfast for the kids as they are running out the door. Your family will love these On the Go Omelet Breakfast Bites!
Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole
- 2 cans Biscuits
- 1 package ground Breakfast Sausage
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 4 Tablespoons Flour
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 and ½ cups milk
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Spray 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray. Fill the bottom with half of the quarters of biscuits.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- While the biscuits are baking, brown the sausage until cooked through.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add the flour mixture to the skillet with the browned sausage.
- Add milk, and stir completely until the mixture comes to a simmer.
- Reduce heat and continue to simmer until the gravy thickens,
- Pour gravy over bottom layer of cooked biscuits, and top with remaining biscuit quarters.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until top biscuits are golden brown.
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 to 3 teaspoons honey, optional
- Sliced bananas, and cinnamon, for serving
- In a saucepan, bring milk to a boil.
- Stir in oats and reduce heat to a simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and cover for a few minutes.
- Stir in mashed bananas, peanut butter, honey, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt.
- Top with banana slices.
Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- 2 1/2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sugar to taste
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Add sugar if needed.
- Pour into a saucepan and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Some Of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
We just love our kitchen toys! Check these out:
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Apron in Red or Blue
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Breakfast Fun for the Whole Family
- 5 Back to School Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Breakfast Almond Butter Waffles
- Loaded Breakfast Skillet with Tomato and Bacon
- Is Your Breakfast Everything You’ve Ever Wanted?
What is your favorite breakfast? Comment below!