Most of us reach for a cup of coffee first thing in the morning and it’s hard to beat a warm and flavorful cup of coffee. The following coffee drinks recipes give you the opportunity to make your favorite brew at home, whether morning, noon or night.
Since I am home with the kids and working, I can’t get to coffee shops as often as I used to! Ahhh…I dream of the smell of pumpkin spice lattes in the morning.
While I often opt for a spoonful of sugar and a splash of almond milk, I also love to mix things up with other ingredients to add a bit of flavor to my morning.
I have become my own barista and it was way easier than I thought.
The best thing is that these easy recipes help save me money because it means less visits to the Starbucks drive-in!
This article contains affiliate links.
Easy Morning Coffee recipes for favorite coffee drink
We have gathered 5 of the most popular (and most delicious) coffee recipes that you can make at home without too much fuss. They are a delicious morning pick me up!
Dalgona Coffee Recipe
Dalgona Coffee is one of my favorite homemade morning coffees at home It is milky, and light, sweet, with a hint of bitterness. Absolutely delicious! The latest coffee craze is actually super simple to make.
Ingredients Needed To Make Dalgona Coffee
- 2 Tbsp. granulate sugar
- 2 Tbsp. instant coffee
- 2 Tbsp. hot water
How To Make Dalgona Coffee Recipe
- Using an electric mixer, whip together hot water, sugar, and instant coffee until it turns into a foam.
- Fill your mug with ice and any milk.
- Then top with the foam you made.
- Be sure to mix the coffee mixture well as the foam by itself is fairly strong.
Mocha Coffee Recipe
This is one of the easiest coffee recipes at home to make a great cup of mocha coffee and one I have used quite a bit, especially in the winter when regular hot coco just does not cut it. So swap the sugar for a pack of instant hot chocolate with this recipe, and you’ve got the start of a super sweet dessert. I mean, coffee.
Ingredients Needed To Make Mocha Coffee Recipe
- 1 Cup hot brewed coffee
- 1-2 Tbsp. hot coco mix (more if you want it extra chocolatey and sweet)
- (optional) Whipped cream
How To Make This Mocha Coffee Recipe
- Make yourself a cup of hot coffee.
- Then add the instant hot chocolate to a steaming cup of coffee.
- Stir in the half-and-half, as much as you like.
- Then top with whipped cream.
Variations for Mocha Coffee Recipe
You can also use flavored hot chocolate or white hot chocolate mix to make your coffee extra exciting!
Snickerdoodle Latte Recipe
Need morning coffee? Then this is for you. I love lattes and their foamy deliciousness. Lattes sound intimidating, but they can be easy to make at home, which is great because I’m all about easy!
Ingredients Needed To Make A Snickerdoodle Latte
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 cup hot espresso
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- (Optional) cinnamon sugar to sprinkle on top
How To Make This Snickerdoodle Latte Recipe
- For this particular recipe, pour 1 and 1/2 cups of milk into a small glass jar or other jar that has a lid.
- Add in 2 tablespoons light brown sugar and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, then shake for about one minute.
- Pour 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee into your mug, add in your milk concoction, and stir.
- Last but not least, top that latte with cinnamon sugar.
Frothy Café Bombon Recipe
Warning, this recipe will make about four cups! But it’s worth it for this Spanish treat. It’s such a rich cup of drink, very good when it’s cold.
Ingredients Needed To Make This Frothy Cafe Bombon Coffee Recipe:
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 cups strong brewed coffee
- ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cups sweetened condensed milk
How To Make This Frother Cafe Bombon Coffee Recipe
- Heat up 1 cup of whole milk (the microwave will do just fine, as long as you’re using a microwave-safe cup).
- Meanwhile, divide 3/4 cup of condensed milk among four coffee mugs. Carefully pour a serving of coffee into each mug.
- Return to the hot milk and froth it by whisking it quickly.
- Add a dollop of foam to each cup.
- Finish it with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Caramel Iced Coffee Recipe
This is my jam! I am all about Caramel iced coffee especially in the summer and this recipe is particularly good.
Ingredients Needed To Make Caramel Iced Coffee
- 4 cups coffee
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup caramel bits
- 1/2 cup French vanilla creamer (I like to use sweet cream creamer sometimes)
How To Make This Caramel Iced Coffee Recipe:
- In a sauce pan add everything but the coffee and ice.
- Bring your mixture to a simmer and stir frequently to allow the caramel to melt and nothing to burn.
- Keep stirring for a hot minute until everything in the pan is well blended (the coco may settle and that’s fine.)
- Set aside and allow it to cool separating about a Tbsp.
- Then add the coffee and the caramel mixture into a blender.
- Add ice to your desired thickness.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add to your glass, add a little whipped cream and drizzle the excess caramel over it.
There is a little morning pick-me-up for everyone whether you want simple, very sweet, or just right. These hot and cold drinks will brighten up any morning, and while they may take a minute to make, they’re oh so worth it!
Looking For Something To Go With Your Coffee?
Your morning pick me up isn’t complete without something to go with it! You’ll love these breakfast ideas! We have savory and we have sweet and everything in-between!
- Who says you can’t have cake for breakfast? These 5 breakfast cake recipes are perfect!
- Need something savory to offset the sweet? No problem! This southwest mini braids are the perfect breakfast!
- Looking for something easy and delicious? This kid friendly breakfast casserole is exactly what you’re looking for!
- Wanting something else? We have over 50 delicious breakfast recipes we are sure your will love.
- Ways to make your morning coffee better with just 2 additional ingredients.
- More fun coffee recipes you can make at home.
Oh! If you have a bunch of coffee filters leftover, we have the best selection of coffee filter crafts for kids around and my favorite is coffee filter roses. Or if you want to make a coffee play dough recipe, we have that too! And last but not least, if you need some coffee can crafts, check those out.
What is your favorite coffee recipe to make at home? What fancy coffee do you make better than the coffee shop barista?