Coffee filter crafts are one of my favorite types of kids art. It’s so fun to see what you can create just by digging around your kitchen cabinets! With a little imagination, you can always find something in the house to create with.
We’re sharing some pretty fantastic coffee filter crafts we found from It’s Playtime and around the web. We would love to see yours, too!
1. Coffee Filter Snowflake – This pretty snowflake from Happy Hooligans uses food coloring to make a tie dye effect.
2. Jack-O-Lantern – For Halloween you can make this colorful pumpkin face using a coffee filter behind a piece of construction paper.
3. Hot Air Balloon – This hot air balloon from Inner Child Fun is a really neat window display made from coffee filters.
4. Tie-Dye Turkey – Make a colorful turkey by using the filter as the body and feathers and making the other body parts from construction paper.
5. Easter Egg – These are gorgeous! Help by cutting the circular filter into an egg shape then let them color with markers and spray with water. From The Chocolate Muffin Tree.
6. Coffee Filter Apple – Perfect for Fall, Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas has a festive autumn craft. Great colors!
7. Coffee Filter Flowers – Make a bouquet of flowers out of coffee filters! This would be a cool craft for Mother’s Day.
8. Color Wheel – Pink and Green Mama has an example of a really creative coffee filter art project making a color wheel!
9. Suncatcher Snail – Use a coffee filter to make these cool window suncatchers like No Time For Flash Cards.