It is so fun to make DIY jewelry! Â You can create beautiful things with the simplest supplies. Â You can even recycle old things and turn trash into treasure. Â These projects would be perfect for a rainy day or to create handmade gifts for friends.
These fantastic jewelry projects were inspired by Babble Dabble Do.
10 DIY Jewelry Projects for Kids
1. Â Hang on to all those extra buttons and make an adorable button bracelet. Â This is fun to make for yourself or to give as a gift!
2. Â Learn how to make a simple necklace from mini clothespins clipped to a string. Â Lots of fun for older kids!
3. Â If you love science and fashion be sure to check out this tutorial for glitter tube bracelets. Â They are so pretty and teach kids about density.
4. Â Make these seed bead necklaces to wear and when you are done, toss them in the garden and watch them sprout!
5. Â Recycle your magazines after you read them by making DIY jewelry like bracelets! Â We love projects that recycle old items.
6. Â You don’t need fancy materials to make jewelry. Â A trip to the office supply store will give you plenty of great jewelry making supplies.
7. Â If you have leftover streamers lying around, use them to make colorful braided bracelets.
8. Â Paint fun shaped dry pasta to string and make a necklace. Â Add glitter for some sparkle!
9. Â This fun DIY jewelry project teaches you how to make a sweet fairy wandÂ with your little princess.
10. Â Make some simple patriotic jewelry for the Independence Day or another occasion with just straws and string. Â Easy and festive!