It is so fun to make DIY jewelry! You can create beautiful things with the simplest supplies. You can even recycle old things and turn trash into treasure. These projects would be perfect for a rainy day or to create handmade gifts for friends.
These fantastic jewelry projects were inspired by Babble Dabble Do.
10 DIY Jewelry Projects for Kids
1. Hang on to all those extra buttons and make an adorable button bracelet. This is fun to make for yourself or to give as a gift!
2. Learn how to make a simple necklace from mini clothespins clipped to a string. Lots of fun for older kids!
3. If you love science and fashion be sure to check out this tutorial for glitter tube bracelets. They are so pretty and teach kids about density.
4. Make these seed bead necklaces to wear and when you are done, toss them in the garden and watch them sprout!
5. Recycle your magazines after you read them by making DIY jewelry like bracelets! We love projects that recycle old items.
6. You don’t need fancy materials to make jewelry. A trip to the office supply store will give you plenty of great jewelry making supplies.
7. If you have leftover streamers lying around, use them to make colorful braided bracelets.
8. Paint fun shaped dry pasta to string and make a necklace. Add glitter for some sparkle!
9. This fun DIY jewelry project teaches you how to make a sweet fairy wand with your little princess.
10. Make some simple patriotic jewelry for the Independence Day or another occasion with just straws and string. Easy and festive!
Powered by Sidelines