This DIY toy is perfect for playtime with baby! Â It is aÂ Snowflake Baby Toy that isÂ easy to make and will provide tons of entertainment for the little one.
Kids Activities Blog welcomes Krissy from B-Inspired Mama as a Quirky Momma for the day. Â She is here to share with you this fun DIY Snowflake Baby Toy!
Create a simple snowflake baby toy with these DIY toy instructions. Â Some of these materials are very specific, but feel free to modify the baby toy so that it is custom for you and your child.
DIY Toy Supplies:
- clear, clean plastic jug (I found mine at the dollar store.)
- white paint pen
- unfinished wooden circles
- PSA Essentials Self-Inking Stamper
- PSA Essentials Fancy Flakes Peel & Stick Stamps
- PSA Essentials Turquoise Ink Pad
- PSA Essentials Royal Blue Ink Pad
DIY Toy Instructions
Now it is time to put it all together!
- Use the white paint pen to draw snowflakes and â€œSnowflake Dropâ€ on the sides of the plastic jug.
- Use the PSA Essentials supplies (or other stamps) to add snowflakes to the wooden circles.
- Under careful supervision, let baby drop the snowflakes and listen to the sounds they make.
Creating snowflakes from some different materials might be fun as well. Â Craft pom poms, cotton balls and paper snowflakes would all feel different to the touch and make different sounds.
Krissy is a former art teacher turned full time mama of 3. You can find her blogging at B-Inspired Mama.
More DIY Toys
Kids Activities Blog doesn’t think that toys have to be bought! Â There are so many ways to create fun at home with things already owned. Â Here are some other DIY toy activities with a winter theme.