We’ve rounded up 18 Valentines Crafts that we discovered from some of our favorite online places! Kids love to hear that they are loved and to share the love with their friends and family. Here’s 18 ideas to get you and your kids started!
Are you looking for Valentine’s Cards? We have Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards!
18 Valentines Crafts for Kids
Valentine’s Crafts Kids Will LOVE
- I love Red. Play with textures and make a collage. -via Kids Activities Blog
- Make a paper chain of hearts. -via Strumpets Crumpets
- Create a coded homemade Valentine. -via Kids Activities Blog
- Make a valentines day tree. Decorate it with paper hearts. -via Kids Activities Blog
- Make Marbled Valentine Sugar Cookies – Let your kids help decorate them! -via Baked by Rachel
- Welcome birds to spring with a birdseed valentine. -via Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Decorate a window with doilies for a fun kids activity. -via Hands On As We Grow
- Heart Rocks – to give a valentine of “you rock”. -via Artful Parent
- Make a candle votive for Grandma. -via Mess for Less
- Sew paperbags to create “hearts”, homemade treat bags. -via Inspired by Family Mag
- Play with salt dough to create hanging hearts. -via Mum Central
Valentines Day Activities for Kids
- Be sure to show your child you love them with your actions. -via EdVentures
- Check out this Valentine’s sensory sink using conversation hearts and ooblek. -via Little Bins for Little Hands
- Make a felt envelope – you can reuse it to send love notes to your child all year long . -via Just for Daisy
- Tell someone that you love them with a fun homemade card. -via Kids Activities Blog
- Simple Kids Activity: Use your fingerprints to make this Valentines Day Tree painting. -via Easy Peasy and Fun
- Do an act of kindness together with your child (or a hundred of them!!). -via Toddler Approved
- Tell the child in your life that they are a-DOH-able with this FREE Play-Doh valentine. -via Grace and Good Eats
If you liked these activities, be sure to stop by our Facebook page and let us know!
Don’t forget to download your free printable Valentine’s Day cards. They are so cute!