Are you already stressed about making Back to School dinners? Today on Family Food Live with Holly & Chris we shared 5 Easy 3-Ingredient Dinner recipes to ease the anxiety of the first few weeks of school.
Join us every Wednesday and Friday at 12 noon CST on the Quirky Momma Facebook Page. Set your notifications for watching us by liking us on Facebook! You’ll never miss a live show!
We are also excited to tell you about an amazing event we are going to be part of. You can see us live at the Texas Pinners Conference & Expo on September 9th & 10th. We are going to be doing one of our Family Food Live with Holly & Chris shows live at the conference on Friday, September 9th at 12 noon. Please join us at the Arlington Convention Center!
If you want to learn more about it or pick up some tickets, go here now. Please use the code: FAMILYFOOD so we know you’ll be coming. You can also use the code: FREESHOPPING to get free access to the trade show floor.
We hope to see you there!
And now on to today’s show!
Here are today’s recipes!
3-Ingredient Baked Ravioli
- 1 bag Frozen Ravioli (25 oz)
- Marinara Sauce, 1 jar
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Parmesan Cheese to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray
- Take 3/4 cup of sauce and layer it on the bottom of the baking dish
- Layer the frozen ravioli on top of the sauce
- Add another layer of sauce then half of the mozzarella cheese
- Repeat the process one more time
- Add some Parmesan cheese on top
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes
- Remove foil and bake another 15 minutes or until it starts to bubble in the middle
- Serve hot
Campfire Sausage & Potatoes
What I love most about this recipes is how many ways you can mix it up. The original Campfire Sausage & Potatoes recipe is made with red potatoes and onions. This one, we made with tater tots. To make sure the tater tots are crispy, keep this dish in the oven about 10 minutes longer. It will just make sure they are not too mushy.
Ham & Cheese Roll Ups
This may be one of the easiest recipes to teach your kids to cook. It’s super easy and only uses 3 ingredients. Read more about these yummy 3-Ingredient Ham & Cheese Roll Ups here.
Tomato Tortellini Soup
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 (28 oz) can diced Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 10 oz bag of fresh Tortellini
- Add the chicken stock and fire roasted tomatoes to a pot and bring to a boil
- When at a rolling boil, turn off heat and puree with an immersion blender
- Once completely pureed, add the fresh tortellini and cook for another 3-4 minutes
- Serve hot
Thanks for the inspiration honeyandbirch.com
3-Ingredient Baked Spaghetti
- 1 ½ cups Marinara or Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups cheese (Shredded Mozzarella & Shredded Mexican)
- 1 package Thin Spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Follow instructions and cook spaghetti
- Mix spaghetti with sauce and 1 cup of cheese
- Place in 9×13 baking dish and add remaining cheese to top
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is golden
Or catch me on Monday’s at 12 Noon CST Live on the Burnt Macaroni Facebook page!
Here are a few of our favorite products from Family Food Live (affiliate links)
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Peel
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pizza Stone
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Apron in Red or Blue
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press