These 5 Easy 3-Ingredient Dinner recipes will save the day when it comes to homemade dinners that are easy to prep, using less ingredients (many of which you might already have)!
5 Easy 3-Ingredient Dinner Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
I love sitting down for a hearty family meal! It’s the best way to connect as a family, and I have had some of the best conversations with my kids over dinner, or while working together to cook our meal. These easy dinner recipes and tips help!
3-Ingredient Baked Ravioli Dinner Recipe
- 1 bag Frozen Ravioli (20 oz)
- Marinara Sauce, 1 jar
- Italian Cheese Blend (This one has Mozzarella, Smoked Provolone, Mild Cheddar, Asiago, and Romano! So many different cheese in one bag makes this so easy!)
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Take 3/4 cup of sauce, and layer it on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Layer the frozen ravioli on top of the sauce. Leave some room, because they will get bigger as they cook.
- Add another layer of sauce, and then half of the cheese. The mozzarella and provolone in the blend melts so nicely!
- Repeat the process one more time.
- Add some more cheese on top. You can even add a little extra grated parmesan on top for even more flavor on top.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Next, remove the foil. Bake another 15 minutes, or until it starts to bubble in the middle.
- Serve hot.
Campfire Sausage & Potatoes 3-Ingredient Dinner Recipe
This delicious and healthier recipe comes from Burnt Macaroni. This version is made with tater tots – to keep my picky kids a little happier. It has a little more than 3-Ingredients, but I’m sure you won’t have any problem!
- 1 package Turkey Sausage, sliced
- 6 Red Potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- Fresh Green Beans
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, divided
You can flavor this even more, depending on your family’s tastes!
What I love most about this recipe, is how many ways you can mix it up with ingredients you have around the house!
Pro Tip: To make sure the tater tots get crispy, keep this dish in the oven about 10 minutes longer.
Ham & Cheese Roll Ups
This recipe from Burnt Macaroni may be one of the simplest recipes to teach your kids to cook. It’s super easy, and only uses 3 ingredients!
Tomato Tortellini Soup 3-Ingredient Dinner Recipe
Head on over to Honey and Birch and the Thirsty Feat for this quick and delicious recipe!
3-Ingredient Baked Spaghetti
- 1 ½ cups Marinara or Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups cheese (Shredded Italian Blend works really well!)
- 1 package Spaghetti
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Following the instructions on the box, cook the spaghetti.
- Mix the spaghetti with the sauce, and 1 cup of cheese.
- Place in a 9×13 baking dish, and add remaining cheese to the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is golden.
- Cool and serve.
Time-Saving Tips For Cooking Dinner During the School Week
With some preparation and meal planning, cooking homemade meals during the week can be easier than you think.
I try to grocery shop and meal prep for the week during one weekend day. This includes washing and chopping all veggies needed for each recipe ahead of time, and bagging them up, so that they are ready to go. I also make salads (2-3 days worth), and store them in plastic to-go containers. It’s easier to eat healthy during the week when everything is ready to go in the fridge!
I love my programmable crockpot, too. It’s nice to be able to set the meal up in the crockpot so that it can cook while I am out. Nothing is better than coming home to the smell of dinner cooking, after a long day.
Every week isn’t this organized, but my frozen meals help out during the extra chaotic weeks!
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
While we love trying out a new recipes, we have the most fun in the kitchen trying new gadgets!
Family Meal Hacks
- 5 Easy Breakfast Ideas
- 20 Delicious Fall Slow Cooker Recipes
- 5 Easy Homemade Pizza Recipes
- Easy Dinner Ideas
- 5 Healthy, One-Pan Meals for the Entire Week
- Easy Dinner… Really!
- 21 Make-Ahead Dinners
- Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup (Crockpot Recipe)
- 5 Quick and Easy Salad Ideas
What’s your family’s favorite (easy-to-prep) dinner for school nights? Comment below!