These easy 3-Ingredient Dinner recipes will save the day when it comes to homemade dinners that are easy to prep, using fewer ingredients, many of which you might already have! I love 3 ingredient meals because life is too complicated and busy to worry about dinner. Kids of all ages will love these tasty 3 ingredient recipes and weary parents will love that dinner is on the table and delicious!
Easy 3-Ingredient Dinner Recipes
I love sitting down for a hearty family meal! It’s the best way to connect as a family, and I have had some of the best conversations with my kids over dinner, or while working together to cook our meal.
3 ingredient meals are simple quick easy dinner recipes are so timely especially for those nights that dinner just did not get planned. Big Savings!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Baked Ravioli Recipe with Only 3 Ingreidents
This easy-baked ravioli recipe only has three ingredients and tastes like you spent all day in the kitchen. It is something we have regularly at my house because its ingredients can easily be stored for an unexpected guest or overly busy day.
My family loves this baked ravioli recipe because it tastes like a really rich lasagna that has been baked all day!
Ingredients Needed To Make Baked Ravioli Recipe:
- 1 bag Frozen Ravioli (20 oz)
- Marinara Sauce, 1 jar
- Italian Cheese Blend (This one has Mozzarella, Smoked Provolone, Mild Cheddar, Asiago, and Romano! So many different cheese in one bag makes this so easy!)
How To Make Baked Ravioli Recipe:
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Take 3/4 cup of sauce, and layer it on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Layer the frozen ravioli on top of the sauce. Leave some room, because they will get bigger as they cook.
- Add another layer of sauce, and then half of the cheese. The mozzarella and provolone in the blend melts so nicely!
- Repeat the process one more time.
- Add some more cheese on top. You can even add a little extra grated parmesan on top for even more flavor on top.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Next, remove the foil. Bake another 15 minutes, or until it starts to bubble in the middle.
- Serve hot.
2. Campfire Sausage & Tater Tots Recipe with Three Ingredients
This delicious recipe is a tater tot version of the Campfire Sausage & Potatoes dinner recipe from Burnt Macaroni. My kids like this tater tot version better – Oh the joys of picky kids!
Ingredients Needed To Make Campfire Sausage & Tater Tots Recipe:
- 1 package Turkey Sausage sliced
- 6 Red Potatoes cut into bite size pieces
- Fresh Green Beans
- 1 Onion chopped
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter divided
- 2 tablespoons Cajun Seasoning divided
- 2 tablespoons Greek Seasoning divided
- Salt & Pepper
How To Make Campfire Sausage & Tater Tots Recipe:
- Cut 4 slices of Aluminum Foil
- Pre-heat grill to high
- Add potatoes, sausage, onions and green beans to center of foil
- Close up the sides of the foil
- Add 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter to the top of each package
- Season with either a tablespoon of cajun or greek seasoning
- Add pinch of salt and pepper
- Close the foil completely and put on grill for 20-25 minutes or until you get the desired softness of your potatoes
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve
3. 3 Ingredient Ham & Cheese Roll Ups Recipe
This simple dinner recipe that my kids absolutely love is a quick recipe from Burnt Macaroni. I also like that it is one of the simplest recipes to teach your kids to cook. It’s super easy, and only uses 3 ingredients!
Ingredients Needed To Make Ham & Cheese Roll Ups Recipe:
- 1 8 oz. can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 4 slices of Black Forrest Ham cut in half
- 4 slices of Cheddar Cheese cut in half
How To Make Ham & Cheese Roll Ups Recipe:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Using a baking sheet, unroll the Pillsbury Crescent rolls into 8 different triangles
- Add half slice of Cheddar Cheese to each dough triangle
- Add half slice of Ham to each dough triangle, on top of cheese
- Roll up each triangle
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve hot
4. Tomato Tortellini Soup Recipe – Great 3 Ingredient Meal
I love tortellini soups. I think it is because it just seems hearty and like a whole meal instead of an appetizer like soup often does!
Ingredients Needed To Make Tomato Tortellini Soup Recipe:
How To Make Tomato Tortellini Soup Recipe:
- Dump the chicken stock and tomatoes, including liquid, into a pan and heat to a boil.
- Add the tortellini and cook for an additional 5 minutes, or longer if package directions say otherwise.
5. Baked Spaghetti Recipe – Favorite 3 Ingredient Recipe
If you are anything like me, traditional spaghetti has always been my go-to meal when things are super busy and I forget to prep dinner! I like this variation because it is different! AND my kids really love it.
Ingredients Needed To Make Baked Spaghetti Recipe:
- 1 ½ cups Marinara or Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups cheese (Shredded Italian Blend works really well!)
- 1 package Spaghetti
How To Make Baked Spaghetti Recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Following the instructions on the box, cook the spaghetti.
- Mix the spaghetti with the sauce, and 1 cup of cheese.
- Place in a 9×13 baking dish, and add remaining cheese to the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is golden.
- Cool and serve.
More Family Meals Recipes Kids will Love from Kids Activities Blog
- Mornings will be merry with these 5 Easy Breakfast Ideas!
- Serve a delicious dinner after a long at work with these 20 Delicious Fall Slow Cooker Recipes.
- Friday night wouldn’t be the same when you try making these 5 Easy Homemade Pizza Recipes!
- Don’t stress yourself a lot and save these Easy Dinner Ideas for more quicker yet healthy meals!
- Want to plan out ahead? Go and take a look at these 5 Healthy, One-Pan Meals for the Entire Week!
- Want more quick easy dinner ideas? We have them!
- Check out this list of One Pot Pasta Recipes!
- Check out these 12 easy dinner ideas for your family!
So which 3-ingredient dinner recipe are you going to try tonight? Let us know how it goes!