Friday night wouldn’t be the same in our home without pizza for dinner! It’s definitely become our weekly family tradition. Sometimes we order it, and sometimes we make it from scratch using one of these 5 Easy Homemade Pizza Recipes.
5 Easy Homemade Pizza Recipes
This post contains affiliate links.
Homemade pizza is the best! There is always something to please everyone, and it’s the perfect meal solution any time of the day–even when it comes to dessert!
Bacon & Egg Breakfast Pizza
- 1 package refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 8 Eggs
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 6 slices of Bacon
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
Grab the recipe and instructions to make this amazing Breakfast Pizza from Lil Luna.
Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- 1/2 pound Ground Beef, cooked
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- Pre-made Pizza Dough
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- Red Onion, sliced
- Pickle slices
- Salt and Pepper (to season the beef)
Get the recipe and instructions to make this awesome Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza from Baked by Rachel.
Homemade Margherita Pizza
- Homemade dough (or store bought)
- Marinara sauce
- Fresh Mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
- Fresh Basil, chopped
- Olive Oil
Margherita pizza is probably my favorite pizza of all time! And this Homemade Margherita Pizza from Burnt Macaroni is so easy, it will be soon become your favorite!
White Mozzarella Pizza with Avocados
For the White Sauce
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk Ricotta cheese
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Half and Half
- A Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly Ground Pepper
For the Pizza
If you are looking to change up your pizza choice, this is very different from a traditional pizza. And if you like avocados, Burnt Macaroni‘s White Mozzarella Pizza with Avocados is for you!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake pizza crust for a few minutes before adding toppings.
- Spread Nutella on the crust.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top of the Nutella.
- Top with mini marshmallows.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until marshmallows are slightly browned.
Some Of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
Half the fun of cooking is playing with new kitchen gadgets! These are some of our must-have kitchen items:
- Pizza Peel
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- BPA free lunch containers
- Pizza Stone
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Tailoring Pizza Recipes to Make Them Gluten Free and Dairy Free
I have been on a gluten free diet for over a decade now, for medical reasons. It’s crazy how many MORE yummy choices there are now, than when I first embarked on this journey.
Pizza is one of the easiest things to make, both gluten free and dairy free! Here are my top recommendations for ingredient substitutions for the recipes above:
- Udi’s gluten free and dairy free (vegan!) premade pizza crusts
- Daiya gluten free and dairy free shredded cheeses
- Daiya gluten free and dairy free blue cheeze
- Kinnikinnick Gluten free and dairy free graham crackers (for S’mores Pizza)
- Dandies’ gluten free and vegan mini marshmallows
- Make your own Dairy Free (and Gluten Free) Nutella with this recipe from Savory Lotus!
- Instead of Nutella, you could melt gluten free and vegan Enjoy Life chocolate bars or Enjoy Life gluten free and vegan chocolate chips
More Pizza Night Inspo
- Pepperoni Pizza Bread
- Homemade Pizza Balls
- Ridiculously Delicious Pizza Made at Home
- French Bread Pizza Bites
- Homemade Cheese Bread
- Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake
- Black Forest Cookie Pizza
- French Bread Pizza Bites
What is your go-to pizza night recipe? Comment below!