These toilet roll ninjas are so stinkin’ cute and easy to make. Making toilet paper roll crafts are my favorite easy kids craft and Kids Activities Blog has a bunch to choose from! This cardboard roll craft is great for kids of all ages, but preschoolers and kindergarten kids will especially have a blast making these super cute ninjas at home or in the classroom.
Best Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Kids
My daughter and I had SO MUCH FUN making ninjas out of toilet rolls and straws this evening!
Related: More Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Kids
It is so quick and easy to make these toilet roll ninjas, with their mad sensei skills, are a perfect after school, weekend or playdate craft for boys and girls. This toilet paper roll craft is a perfect craft for ninja themed birthday parties too.
This article includes affiliate links.
How to Make Toilet Roll Ninjas
These guys don’t even need a tutorial, the kids just literally paint, knot and go! Yep, this toilet paper roll craft idea is THAT easy!
Supplies Needed To Make Toilet Roll Ninjas
Directions to Make Toilet Roll Ninjas
First draw the slot for the ninjas’ eyes.
Then paint their bodies. I used black and red. You can paint them whatever your favorite colors are.
Draw on the piercing ninja eyes and eyebrows.
Knot your straw belts and give them a staff to fight with. You can cut the straw down if it is too long.
How easy, how cool eh?
- toilet roll cores
- black marker
- First draw the slot for the ninjas’ eyes.
- Then paint their bodies. I used black and red. You can paint them whatever your favorite colors are.
- Draw on the piercing ninja eyes and eyebrows.
- Knot your straw belts and give them a staff to fight with. You can cut the straw down if it is too long.
More Toilet Paper Roll Crafts From Kids Activities Blog:
Looking for more toilet paper roll crafts for your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener?
- Choo choo! Toilet paper roll trains are easy to make and double as a fun toy!
- Check it out! We have 25 amazing toilet paper roll crafts.
- Be super with these super hero cuffs made from cardboard tubes.
- Love Star Wars? Make Princess Leia and R2D2 with toilet paper rolls.
- Use toilet paper rolls to make a Minecraft Creeper!
- Save those cardboard tubes to make these super awesome ninjas!
- Want more kids crafts? We have over 1200 crafts to choose from!
Did you make these toilet paper roll ninjas? Tell us how it went with this easy kids craft.