Are you looking for some frozen dessert recipes? We got you! Summer is here, it’s hot, it’s time for some delicious frozen treats. These frozen dessert recipes are sure to be a family hit. Ice cream, cookies, sprinkles, cookies…and more, your family is going to love each and every frozen dessert recipe. Plus, these frozen dessert recipes are budget-friendly and easy to make!
easy and yummy frozen treats you will love!
We had so much fun bringing you these 5 easy frozen treats for the whole family. These recipes are perfect any time of year but especially when the weather starts to heat up. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do! Frozen treats anyone? Take a look at these yummy frozen treats that will be a sure hit to the whole gang!
This post contains affiliate links.
Related: Try this delicious homemade cookie butter popsicle recipe!
Delicious Frozen Dessert Recipes
These delicious frozen dessert recipes are budget-friendly, kid-friendly, and easy to make! Ain’t no one have time for hot kitchens and a messy kitchen. These frozen dessert recipes are perfect for summer and BBQ’s and just because.
1. Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookie Recipe
What could be better than an indulgent dessert made from ingredients you have sitting in your pantry and that never needs to go into the oven? These cookies take just minutes of work!
Ingredients Needed To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookie Recipe:
- 1 ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 8 tablespoons butter, cut into large pieces
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
How To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookie Recipe:
- Add sugar, milk, butter and cocoa powder to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil for about 3 minutes then remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter, vanilla, salt, and oats.
- Drop large scoops of cookies onto parchment paper.
- Allow to dry 10-15 minutes.
2. Yogurt Fruit Popsicles Recipe
When I was a kid, there was nothing better than a cool popsicle as the temperatures climbed in the summer. Today, I’m bringing back a little summertime nostalgia with this recipe!
Ingredients Needed To Make Yogurt Fruit Popsicles Recipe:
- Vanilla Yogurt
- Instant Popsicle Zoku <–use this link for automatic 10% off
How To Make Yogurt Fruit Popsicles Recipe:
- Slice the strawberries in big sizes
- In a mixing cup, add yogurt until it’s soft
- Add enough milk to make a liquid
- Add fruit to popsicle forms, fill with milk/yogurt
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours
- Serve frozen
3. Pre-Made Yogurt Popsicles Recipe
Creamy, delicious, & perfect for a hot summer’s day!
Ingredients Needed To Make Pre-Made Yogurt Popsicles Recipe:
- Your favorite store bought Yogurt Cups
- Popsicle Sticks
How To Make Pre-Made Yogurt Popsicles Recipe:
- Stick a popsicle stick in the top of the Yogurt Cup.
- Put in the freezer overnight.
- Remove the lid and take out of the plastic cup.
- Serve frozen.
4. Ice Cream Sandwiches with Sprinkles Recipe
This treat will make your weeknights way simpler and tasty!
Ingredients Needed To Make Ice Cream Sandwiches with Sprinkles Recipe:
- Frozen Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Popsicle Sticks
- Cupcake liners
How To Make Ice Cream Sandwiches with Sprinkles Recipe:
- Let the Frozen Ice Cream Sandwiches thaw slightly.
- Dip the ice cream in the sprinkles.
- Add a cupcake liner and popsicle stick to the bottom of the ice cream sandwich.
5. Frozen Grape Popsicles Recipe
Frozen grapes are deliciously transformed into perfectly simple, amazingly refreshing popsicles. So easy to make!
Ingredients Needed To Make Frozen Grape Popsicles Recipe:
- Red Grapes
- Vanilla Yogurt
- Mini Chocolate Chips
How To Make Frozen Grape Popsicles Recipe:
- Stick a toothpick into the bottom of the grape
- Dip the grape in the vanilla yogurt
- Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips on the yogurt
- Put in the freezer for at least 2 hours
- Serve frozen
MORE HOMEMADE Frozen Dessert Recipes FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Make dinosaur popsicle treats with these cute popsicle trays.
- These candy popsicles are one of my favorite summer treats.
- How to make a popsicle bar for a outdoor summer backyard party.
- Homemade pudding pops are fun to make and eat.
- Try and instant popsicle maker. We have thoughts!
- Make easy jello popsicles for a summer afternoon treat.
- Have you ever tried making a popsicle with mousse? Try using this easy to make chocolate mousse recipe in your popsicle molds!
more easy and yummy treats from kids activities blog!
- 20 Easy Kids Treats and Things You Can Make In An Ice Cube Tray!
- Easy Put Me In The Zoo Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- 5 Earth Day Snacks & Treats Kids will Love!
- 5 Not So Scary Halloween Food and Snack Ideas for Kids
- 22 Awesome Ways to Make Rice Krispie Treats
So which easy yummy treat are you going to try our with the kids today? Let us know how it goes!