If you have ever seen Family Food Live with Holly & Chris, you know we love cookie butter and the Zoku Quick Pop Maker. So we decided to put together our loves in this Cookie Butter Popsicle recipe!
This recipe was first shared on Family Food Live with Holly & Chris! Join us on Wednesdays and Fridays at 12 Noon CST on the Quirky Momma Facebook page.
The recipe is pretty simple.
Cookie Butter Popsicles
- 2 tablespoons Cookie Butter
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- Mix together the cookie butter and almond milk
- Put in popsicle molds and freeze
The molds are already frozen, so it only takes about 10 minutes to completely freeze these popsicles.
These Zoku Quick Pop Maker are truly amazing! I just picked up my first one and can’t wait to use it! (affiliate link)
Join Family Food Live with Holly & Chris every Wednesday and Friday at Noon CST on the Quirky Momma Facebook page.
Here are a few of our favorite products from Family Food Live (affiliate links)
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Apron in Red or Blue
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press