This refreshing tropical sunrise fruit pop recipe is easy and can be made in minutes. We love special summer treats and this is one of our favorite recipes that delights all who try it. The tangy and sweet creamy texture will have you making more soon!
One thing is for certain, Summer brings on the heat. While there are many ways to keep cool, there is only one way to keep cool while enjoying something delicious and that is with homemade frozen fruit pops. So today we are sharing these Tropical Sunrise Fruit Pops that can be made in an instant (seriously, only takes about 15 minutes total including freezing time).
What You Will Need to Make Tropical Sunrise Fruit Pops:
- Frozen fruit blend (we used Dole Wildly Nutritious Mandarin Sunshine Blend Frozen Fruit)
- Pineapple Orange Juice (6 oz. cans)
- Zoku Triple Pop Maker <–click here for an automatic 10% off
Directions to Make Tropical Sunrise Fruit Pops:
Step 1 – Prep
Prepare your Zoku Triple Pop Maker by freezing the Zoku in your freezer for at least 24 hours.
Once your pop maker is frozen and ready, place some of the frozen fruit into your blender.
Add 1 can of Pineapple Orange Juice and blend until well mixed. You don’t want any chunks (a nice smooth consistency is what you want)
Insert the pop sticks into the mold.
Pour the mixture into the molds (filling from the sides). Be careful to fill only to the fill line or you may have a hard time removing the frozen pops from the mold.
Wait 5-10 minutes for the pops to freeze.
Once frozen, use your grip tool (the orange handle) and screw it into the bottom of the pop sticks. Screw until the pops begin to pop out of the mold.
Finished Tropical Popsicle
Place your drip guards onto the bottom of the frozen pop sticks and enjoy!
I truly love how easy these are to make and they only require 2 ingredients! No additional sugar or additives. It’s so easy that even your kids can get in on the fun and help you make these! Can it get any better than that? I don’t think so!
I will also quickly say that my boys loved these. They were so good and I loved how healthy they were!
MORE POPSICLE FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Make dinosaur popsicle treats with these cute popsicle trays.
- These candy popsicles are one of my favorite summer treats.
- How to make a popsicle bar for a outdoor summer backyard party.
- Homemade pudding pops are fun to make and eat.
- Try and instant popsicle maker. We have thoughts!
- Make easy jello popsicles for a summer afternoon treat.
How did your tropical popsicles turn out?