These 15 New Year’s Eve Snacks for Kids are delicious and so fun to make! If you’re ringing in the new year at home with your kids, these festive treats will be a huge hit.
Since becoming parents, we always celebrate at home, but that certainly doesn’t mean it has to be boring. There are so many ways to make it fun!
15 New Years Eve Snacks for Kids
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Fruit Rockets Recipe For New Years Eve
For a healthy but awesome treat, make fruit rockets with grapes and berries with this yummy recipe from Eats Amazing!
2. New Years Oreo Cookie Clock Recipe
3. Crescent Dippers Recipes
Pillsbury’s crescent dippers are easily shaped into the numbers of the new year. What a fun snack!
4. Delicious Pinwheels Recipe For New Years
We are loving this idea from Hungry Happenings to make your favorite pinwheels, and then line them up to spell out 2020!
New Year’s Eve Treats
5. Champagne Cake Balls Recipe For New Years Eve
Champagne cake balls are my favorite NYE dessert! Check out the recipe from The Seasoned Mom! Just replace the champagne with a non-alcoholic option for kids.
6. Sweet and Delicious Snack Mix Recipe
7. Kid-Friendly Milk Shots Recipe
Cheers to the new year with milk shots! What a fun idea from Jo-Lynne Shane.
8. New Year’s Eve Eggnog Dip Recipe
New Year’s Eve Desserts for Kids
9. Decorated Marshmallow Treat Recipe
10. Edible Party Horn Recipe For New Years Eve
Use ice cream cones to make edible party horns. They’re much quieter than the original! Check out Hungry Happenings for the tutorial!
11. New Year Eve Puppy Chow Recipe
12. Kid-Friendly Sparkly Jell-O Push Pop Recipe
Your kids will love these awesome sparkling Jell-O push pops from Modern Parents Messy Kids.
New Year’s Eve Party Food
13. Delicious Pizza Recipe For New Years Eve
Make pizza for dinner and mold the crust into the year with this fun recipe from Fun On A Dime!
14. Sparkling Cotton Candy Drink Recipe
15. Gummy Bear Mocktail Recipes
How to Celebrate New Year’s Eve with Kids
New Year’s Eve is one of my favorite holidays to spend with my daughter because of all of the special traditions we started after she was born.
Every Christmas, Santa brings a couple new board games for our New Year’s Eve Game Night! We combine a couple of glam pieces with comfy, new pajamas, binge-watch Harry Potter, and play her new games. We also always make some of our favorite snacks, including a birthday cake for the new year!
One of our favorite things to do is to open up our Gratitude Jar for the year, and read through all of the amazing blessings. We also use a bouquet of balloons with each hour written on one balloon, and we pop them as the hours go by. Then, we write our our goals, hopes, and dreams for the new year. We wrap it up with karaoke, and then watch the ball drop!
More New Year’s Eve Fun!
- 100+ New Year’s Eve Activities to Do with Your Kids From Home!
- How to Make Memories with Your Kids on New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Eve Time Capsule
- New Year’s Secret Code for Kids
- 5 Cravable Dip Recipes for a New Year’s Eve Party!
- How to Plan a New Year’s Eve Party for Kids
- New Year Printables for the Longest Night of the Year
- Top 5 New Year’s Resolutions for Moms
Tell us how you plan to celebrate the New Year in the comments below!