My kids are a bit obsessed by all-things bear.
I think it might be because they see bears as a lot like them.
Bears are curious creatures that like to play.
And they just look so cuddly and fun to be around…
…if you overlook the whole human as food issue.
One of my kids has “hug a bear” on his bucket list.
In fact, when we were on vacation in Colorado this summer, they spent a large amount of their time looking for a bear.
Thankfully, no bear hugging occurred.
But this bear kinda proves their point…bears just like to have fun.
This video is super precious and I wish that my kids could have seen it in person, but YouTube will have to do!
Take a Look!
Bear Rolling Down a Hill Video
Other favorite videos…that feature bears!
MORE BEAR FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Much less dangerous is a Baby Yoda Build a Bear!
- Teddy bear roller coaster…what fun!
- B is for Bear craft for preschoolers.
- Make an adorable panda bear craft!
- Make a polar bear paper plate craft!
- How to create a soothing essential oil teddy bear with a stuffed animal you already have at home.
- Goldilocks and the three bears learning crafts and activities.
- Teddy bear storage ideas that really work.
- Have you seen the video of the bear chasing a skier.
- What would you do if you saw a bear in the middle of your hiking trail?
Now, admit it. You want to roll down a hill with a bear too!