The day you install a backyard pool is an exciting time.
Dreams of all the summer fun dance in your head.
Pool parties! Splashing in the sun! Swimming under the stars of a summer night.
One family had unexpected visitors who had similar dreams…
What in the world would you do if you looked out in your backyard and saw a mother bear with 5 cubs playing in your pool?
And swinging on your swing set?
And sliding down your slide?
Check out the surprise that this family had when their pool was full of…bears!
This video makes me giggle so much.
I have probably watched it at least 100 times with my kids.
Bear Family in Backyard Pool Video
MORE BEAR FUN FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Much less dangerous is a Baby Yoda Build a Bear!
- Teddy bear roller coaster…what fun!
- B is for Bear craft for preschoolers.
- Make an adorable panda bear craft!
- Make a polar bear paper plate craft!
- How to create a soothing essential oil teddy bear with a stuffed animal you already have at home.
- Goldilocks and the three bears learning crafts and activities.
- Teddy bear storage ideas that really work.
- Have you seen the video of the bear chasing a skier.
- What would you do if you saw a bear in the middle of your hiking trail?
Are you like me and wishing you could put a pool in your backyard JUST for bears?