With spring comes rain, and with rain comes rainbows. Celebrate the season with some truly fun and colorful rainbow food your kids will love! Whether it’s sweet frosted cookies or skewers of fresh fruit, there are plenty of rainbow recipes to be found!
Rainbow Food the Kids Will Love
We ™ve found plenty of colorful sweet treats as well as healthy options we know you're going to love.
Cookies, cake and marshmallows, oh my! So many different rainbow foods to choose from. Which one will you make first?
- Rainbow Cookies – Amanda's Cookin ™
- Rainbow & Unicorn Cookies – The Decorated Cookie
- Rainbow PiÃ±ata Cake – Hungry Happenings
- Rainbow Painted Sugar Cookies – Snappy Gourmet
- Rainbow Marshmallow Pops – The Nerd's Wife
- Unicorn Poop Cookies – Kids Activities Blog
Do you kids love that jiggly stuff? I know a lot of adults who do too! Here are a few bright and colorful rainbow treats made from gelatin.
- Rainbow Ribbon Jell-O – Brown Eyed Baker
- Layered Rainbow Parfaits – Glorious Treats
- Glass Block Jell-O – Our Best Bites
Colors of the Rainbow
Rainbow foods aren't always in the exact layers of the rainbow. Sometimes they are all twirled or sprinkled together.
- Rainbow Magic Wands – Views from the Ville
- Rainbow Tie Dye Cookies – Dine and Dish
- Rainbow Sugar Cookie Bark – Mom On Time Out
Rainbows for Breakfast
Make your breakfast colorful with rainbow pancakes, waffles and toast! Layer some beautiful smoothies or create tasty fruit skewers to look like rainbows.
- Rainbow Pancakes – Meaningful Mama
- Rainbow Waffles – I Am Baker
- Rainbow Swirl Bread – Girl Versus Dough for Tablespoon
- Rainbow Toast – Learn Play Imagine
- Rainbow Fruit Skewers – Raining Hot Coupons
- Rainbow Smoothie – Sweet & Savory by Shinee
Rainbows for Lunch & Snack Time
For lunch or snack time you can create food that looks like a rainbow, or simply use all the beautiful colors of the rainbow to make something delicious.
- Rainbow Meat & Cheese Tray – The Joys of Boys
- Mini Fruit Tacos – Sugar Dish Me
- Rainbow Veggie Flatbread Pizza – Gimme Some Oven
- Rainbow Water – Happy Hooligans
- Rainbow Veggie Skewers – Gimme Some Oven
- Whole Fruit Popsicles – The View from Great Island
- Rainbow Bento Lunch – The Pinning Mama
No matter what rainbow food you make, your kids are sure to eat it up!