Oh the cuteness of these bug coloring pages. If your little one loves ants, spiders, bees, butterflies and ladybugs, then they will love these insects coloring pages – just download the pdf file & grab your green, red, and black crayons. Use these bug coloring pages at home or in the classroom.
By the way, did you know that our very own collection of coloring pages here at Kids Activities Blog have been downloaded over 100k times just in the last year?
Free Printable Bug Coloring Pages for Kids
Today we are celebrating bugs with these cool insect coloring pages for kids! Click the green button to download the printable bug coloring pages now:
Cute Insect Coloring Pages
Insects are interesting and fascinating creatures that intrigue kids and adults alike. They are creepy, crawly, have crazy colors and overall are cool little animals. What better way to learn about cute bugs and insects than with free printable insect coloring pages?! You can print and color these coloring sheets to help your kid enhance their color recognition while having a fun time.
Most adorable ladybug and ant coloring page
Our first bugs coloring page in this set features the most adorable friends ever: a ladybug flying across a grass field while her friend ant picks up some flowers. This insect coloring page is perfect for young kids because of all the empty space to color with big crayons.
Delicate butterfly and worm coloring page
Our second bugs coloring page features a butterfly and a worm smiling at each other – and they are waiting for your coloring magic! Little kids will love the cuteness in this insect coloring sheet while older kids can use many different colors to make this printable lively.
This article contains affiliate links.
Download & Print Free Insects Coloring Pages pdf Here
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
Recommended SUPPLIES FOR INSECTS COLORING SHEETS
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- The printed insects coloring pages template pdf — see button below to download & print
Things You Might Not Know About Insects
- The number of insect species is somewhere between six and ten million.
- Insects have two antennae on the top of their heads and have three pairs of legs.
- Insects are cold-blooded.
- Most insects hatch from eggs.
- Spiders are not insects.
- Bees are found on every continent of the world, minus Antarctica!
- A ladybug might eat more than 5,000 insects in its lifetime.
- A bee’s wings beat 190 times a second.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets and Crafts from Kids Activities Blog
- We have the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- This ladybug coloring page set is so adorable.
- This colorful ladybug zentangle is awaiting for your bright colors.
- We also have the cutest butterfly coloring pages to print and color.
- Learn how to draw a butterfly with this printable easy tutorial.
- Check out this cork paint crafts. You can make all sorts of cute little bugs like bees, ladybugs, caterpillars, and more!
- Check out this awesome printable bee facts.
Did you enjoy these insects coloring pages?