I swear Costco knows what we need even before we do and that includes sweet treats!
If you are heading to Costco soon, keep your eyes pealed because word on the street is, they are selling a 1.5 pound bag of Reese’s Animal Crackers and they sound delicious!
According to the Hershey’s website, these cookies/crackers are described as:
Lions, tigers, and chocolate and peanut butter, oh my! Take a walk on the wild side with REESE’S DiPPeD Animal Crackers. We’ve coated your classic animal-shaped cookies with our peanut butter candy and smooth milk chocolate to make a snack that’s perfect for monkeying around or just chinchilling out.
The ones at Costco is a 1.5-pound bag and is roughly $9.00 depending on your location.
According to reports, these are already being spotted in California Costco stores and are slowly making their way into stores nationwide.
So, hurry in and see if you can snag these. They are the perfect snack for those that love Reese’s!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.
- Check out this Disney Christmas Castle from Costco!
- Look at these Ceramic Pumpkins from Costco!
- Try out these Easy Halloween Graveyard Decoration Ideas
- For a different kind of hot cocoa fun, see these eyeball hot cocoa balls from Costco!
- See this beach wagon from Costco, now available on Amazon!
- You’ve gotta come check out this pop up abco sport tent!
- Why do the check your receipt before you leave Costco? Click here to find out!
Don’t let the squishmallow fun end! Check out these squishmallow coloring pages!