The warmer weather is on the way and if you’re looking for that perfect cup that keeps your drinks cold, look no further!
Costco is currently selling a 2-pack of ThermoFlask cold cups and these are a great dupe to HydroFlask cups.
These insulated straw tumblers each hold 32 oz of your favorite beverage and keep your drinks cold for up to 24 hours.
Each cup comes with a matching lid and straw and they easily fit into your car’s cup holders.
I will say, as much as I love the Venti Starbucks cups, I find that I am constantly filling it with ice to keep my drinks cold.
You simply don’t have to worry about that issue with these cups.
At $23.99 for a 2-pack, it’s a steal for paying just $12 per cup.
Also, they do come in 2 different color combinations: black and teal and lavender and light grey.
These would make great gifts. You could even open them and stick gift cards inside for local coffee joints.
Hurry and grab these before they are gone from your local Costco!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.
- Check out this Disney Christmas Castle from Costco!
- Look at these Ceramic Pumpkins from Costco!
- Try out these Easy Halloween Graveyard Decoration Ideas
- For a different kind of hot cocoa fun, see these eyeball hot cocoa balls from Costco!
- See this beach wagon from Costco, now available on Amazon!
- You’ve gotta come check out this pop up abco sport tent!
- Why do the check your receipt before you leave Costco? Click here to find out!
Don’t let the squishmallow fun end! Check out these squishmallow coloring pages!