We have a Halloween dot to dot printable which is one of my favorite learning activities for children, from preschoolers to elementary school students. Do your children enjoy Halloween as much as we do? Do they like solving puzzles? If you answered “yes”, then they will love today’s printable!
Dot to dot coloring pages, or ‘connect the dots’ game as I like to call it, are great for practicing numbers and developing drawing skills at the same time!
Connecting the dots printables are perfect for quiet afternoons or in between easy STEM activities for kids.
Today’s worksheet combines two of children’s favorite activities: free library printables and Halloween games!
Put down the textbook and get some hands-on learning through play!
Elementary students are very creative and energetic, which is why we need several games, crafts and activities to keep them entertained. That’s why we compiled this list with over 1000 elementary school activities!
Our screen-free activities provide hours of entertainment and a sense of accomplishment to elementary school kids. They are perfect for teachers or parents who are looking for educational activities.
But wait, we have more free games!
For the youngest ones, we also have over one thousand ideas for preschool kids activities. We are confident that you can find just the perfect activity for school, home or just for fun.
Free Halloween connect the dots worksheets
Connect the dots worksheets are a great way to build those preschool skills while letting kids express their creativity. This worksheet is completely free, too!
Dot to dot is a different kind of puzzle that are solved by connecting the dots. After connecting a sequence of numbers and letters, the result can be animals, nature, or cartoons characters.
This dot to dot printable is Halloween-themed. What will the end result be? A haunted house? Bats? Skeletons? Vampires?
Kids will be able to connect the dots and discover an image of a pumpkin!
Check out these Halloween games and activities:
- Make maths fun for everyone with these Fall-themed math crossword puzzles.
- Rainy day? These fall printables for kids will make it better!
- Pumpkins are popping up everywhere! Find out everything you can do with them with this pumpkin activities list.
- Create easy glow in the dark cards that will make nighttime colorful!
- Get ready for halloween with Hershey’s new Halloween candy!
- These Halloween hacks are all you need to make Halloween easier!
- This not-so-spooky Halloween sight words game is lots of fun for early readers.
- Try these Halloween math worksheets to make math lessons a bit more enjoyable.
- Make bingo a spooky fun game for everyone with this Halloween bingo for kids.
- Learn how to make slime, pumpkin guts and other crafts with our Halloween sensory activities.
- Halloween tracing pages make a great pre-writing practice activity.
- Grab your crayons because today we’re coloring these Halloween coloring pages.
- Here are just a few preschool Halloween activities that your little one will enjoy.
- This lifesize plastic skeleton set is perfect for your kid’s next sand adventure.
- Our pumpkin patch dessert recipe is super easy and inexpensive to put together!