Today we have printable Christmas decorations! These ornament coloring pages are free printable Christmas ornament coloring pages for kids of all ages to color, cut out and use to decorate the tree. Oh what fun to use these printable Christmas decorations as personalized printable Christmas ornaments at home or in the classroom.
Printable Christmas Ornaments to Color
You can use the printable ornament coloring sheets as Christmas coloring pages or use the small Christmas ornament templates to color and cut out for hanging. What a great way to get into a festive mood. Whether you’re using these free printable Christmas coloring pages in December or Christmas Eve, these will make sure everyone has happy holidays.
Making your own Christmas ornaments is really fun and lets kids get super creative with their own holiday decorations. These paper ornaments can be put into anyone’s paper ornaments or personal use. These would also be cute to use as classroom decorations. Click the button to print:
1. Printable Christmas Ornaments- Page 1
This is the first page in our printable Christmas ornament set. These ones are simple and pretty and perfect for kids of all ages, particularly younger kids because of the open spaces. They can color circles, polka dots, stripes, a star, and a heart! I think I want to add glitter to the heart ornament! There are so many great ways to decorate these free Christmas ornament coloring pages.
2. Printable Christmas Ornaments- Page 2
Here is the second page of our Christmas printable ornament set. These ornaments are also great for kids of all ages, but are more suited for older kids considering they have finder images and lines, though younger kids can still decorate them! You can color squiggles, polka dots, stars, lines, and a snowflake. I think I want to use blue or silver glitter on the snowflake printable ornament. What about you? How are you gonna decorate your free printable Christmas ornament coloring pages.
With these free printable Christmas ornaments coloring pages, you’ll give your children the opportunity to let their creative spirits shine. These cute Christmas coloring pages will bring the holiday spirit for everyone!
This article contains affiliate links.
Download & Print Free Printable Christmas Decorations Template pdf Files Here
Christmas Ornaments Coloring Pages
Decorating the Christmas tree is one of our favorite parts of Christmas. The more personal the tree gets, the better. In fact, each time you unpack the ornaments from the year before it is the homemade ornaments that are the most cherished.
I love these paper crafts. They’re great activities for younger kids, elementary aged kids, even middle school kids. It can be a new tradition for the family or classroom if you’re looking for Christmas ideas to do together. There are plenty of possibilities when it comes to these great kids activities.
The Printable Christmas Ornaments for Kids Set Includes
- 1 page with 5 ornaments with simple shapes to color (for younger kids).
- 1 page with 5 ornaments with more detailed shapes to color (for older kids and younger skilled artists).
Make Your Christmas Ornament Coloring Page More Unique
So go ahead and print out these fun printable ornaments for them to use, have them fill it in however they’d like, and then put the ornaments on the tree together! Colored pencils and crayons make these printable Christmas decorations beautiful, but there are plenty of other ways to make your printable ornaments coloring pages even better! You can make your fun art activity even more unique. Add glitter, sequins, anything you like. You can even laminate them so they last year after year.
Ideas to Decorate Free Printable Christmas Decorations & Ornaments
- Use glue and glitter to make them shine
- Try watercolors
- Make it textured with a hot glue gun
- Use glow in the dark hot glue sticks or glow in the dark puffy paint
- On the heart, circle, and star ornaments cut out a school picture and place it inside writing the year on the homemade ornament
- Laminate them so they last longer
More Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Holiday Fun
- Check out these kid made Christmas ornaments.
- Oh so many Christmas ornament ideas you can make.
- Here is our favorite salt dough ornament recipe.
- If you already have pre-made ornaments on hand, then look at these 30 Ways to Fill Ornaments to give plain glass ornaments a holiday twist!
- Let’s choose one of these Christmas ornaments crafts!
- I adore these cute Christmas doodles!
- Let’s make popsicle stick ornaments!
- But if coloring is more their thing also grab these Christmas coloring pages.
- Also, check these super easy (last minute) Christmas crafts.
- Check out our Christmas writing worksheets!
- Print out this Christmas Crossword puzzle this holiday season!
- Have you tried making this snowflake ornament craft?
- Have you tried putting your child’s art on a custom Christmas ornament.
How did your ornament coloring pages turn into beautiful printable Christmas ornaments? Did you hang them on your Christmas tree?