Today we have printable Christmas decorations! These ornament coloring pages are free printable Christmas ornament coloring pages for kids of all ages to color, cut out and use to decorate the tree. Oh what fun to use these printable Christmas decorations as personalized printable Christmas ornaments at home or in the classroom.
Printable Christmas Ornaments to Color
You can use the printable ornament coloring sheets as Christmas coloring pages or use the small Christmas ornament templates to color and cut out for hanging.
Related: DIY ornament ideas
Making your own Christmas ornaments is really fun and lets kids get super creative with their own holiday decorations. Click green button to print:
Christmas Ornaments Coloring Pages
Decorating the Christmas tree is one of our favorite parts of Christmas. The more personal the tree gets, the better. In fact, each time you unpack the ornaments from the year before it is the homemade ornaments that are the most cherished.
With these free printable Christmas ornaments coloring pages, you’ll give your children the opportunity to let their creative spirits shine.
The Printable Christmas Ornaments for Kids Set Includes
- 1 page with 5 ornaments with simple shapes to color (for younger kids).
- 1 page with 5 ornaments with more detailed shapes to color (for older kids and younger skilled artists).
Download & Print Free Printable Christmas Decorations Template pdf Files Here
Make Your Christmas Ornament Coloring Page More Unique
So go ahead and print out these fun printable ornaments for them to use, have them fill it in however they’d like, and then put the ornaments on the tree together!
Colored pencils and crayons make these printable Christmas decorations beautiful, but there are plenty of other ways to make your printable ornaments coloring pages even better!
This article contains affiliate links.
Ideas to Decorate Free Printable Christmas Decorations & Ornaments
- Use glue and glitter to make them shine
- Try watercolors
- Make it textured with a hot glue gun
- Use glow in the dark hot glue sticks or glow in the dark puffy paint
- On the heart, circle, and star ornaments cut out a school picture and place it inside writing the year on the homemade ornament
- Laminate them so they last longer
More Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Holiday Fun
- Check out these kid made Christmas ornaments.
- Oh so many Christmas ornament ideas you can make.
- Here is our favorite salt dough ornament recipe.
- If you already have pre-made ornaments on hand, then look at these 30 Ways to Fill Ornaments to give plain glass ornaments a holiday twist!
- Let’s choose one of these Christmas ornaments crafts!
- I adore these cute Christmas doodles!
- Let’s make popsicle stick ornaments!
- But if coloring is more their thing also grab these Christmas coloring pages.
- Also, check these super easy (last minute) Christmas crafts.
How did your ornament coloring pages turn into beautiful printable Christmas ornaments? Did you hang them on your Christmas tree?