Today we have free printable Christmas ornament coloring pages for kids of all ages to color, cut out and decorate tree with their personalized printable Christmas ornaments.
You can use the printable ornament sheets as coloring pages or use the small Christmas ornaments to color and cut out for hanging. Making your own Christmas ornaments is really fun and lets kids get super creative with their own holiday decor.
This article contains affiliate links.
Free Printable Christmas Ornaments to Color
Decorating the Christmas tree is one of our favorite parts of Christmas. The more personal the tree gets, the better. In fact, each time you unpack the ornaments from the year before it is the homemade ornaments that are the most cherished.
With these free printable Christmas ornaments coloring pages, you’ll give your children the opportunity to let their creative spirits shine.
The Printable Christmas Ornaments for Kids Set Includes
- 1 page with 5 ornaments with simple shapes to color (for younger kids).
- 1 page with 5 ornaments with more detailed shapes to color (for older kids and younger skilled artists).
Download & Print Free Printable Ornament Template pdf Files Here
Make Your Christmas Ornament Coloring Page More Unique
So go ahead and print out these fun ornaments for them to use, have them fill it in however they’d like, and then put the ornaments on the tree together!
Colored pencils and crayons make these beautiful, but there are plenty of other ways to make your printable ornaments coloring pages even better!
Ideas to Decorate Free Printable Christmas Cutouts Ornaments
- Use glue and glitter to make them shine
- Try watercolors
- Make it textured with a hot glue gun
- Use glow in the dark hot glue sticks or glow in the dark puffy paint
- On the heart, circle, and star ornaments cut out a school picture and place it inside writing the year on the homemade ornament
- Laminate them so they last longer
More Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Holiday Fun
Still want to get crafty with your kids and make some more unique ornaments?
- Check out these kid made Christmas ornaments.
- If you already have pre-made ornaments on hand, then look at these 30 Ways to Fill Ornaments to give plain glass ornaments a holiday twist!
- But if coloring is more their thing also grab these Christmas coloring pages.
- Also, check these super easy (last minute) Christmas crafts.
How did your ornament coloring pages turn into beautiful printable Christmas ornaments? Did you hang them on your Christmas tree?