Today we have the cutest free printable stocking coloring pages for Christmas. The holiday season is here and what better way to get in a festive spirit than these Christmas stocking coloring pages. While this stocking coloring page is great for kids of all ages, it works well for even younger kids like toddlers and preschoolers because the Christmas image to color is simple. Grab some crayons and glitter and make your own Christmas stockings with this coloring sheet.
Christmas Stocking Coloring Pages
Our coloring pages here at Kids Activities Blog have been downloaded over 200k times the last year. We hope you love these Christmas Stocking coloring pages too! Click the button to download the Christmas coloring pages now:
Get into the holiday spirit with these sweet free coloring pages Christmas stocking are sure to be a hit among toddlers, preschoolers, and even elementary school children. Actually, we are sure even older children (2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and even 6th grade) will love coloring them.
Related: Sew Your Own Christmas Stocking! Personalize it and make it special!
These free printables are a great way to keep your child feeling festive while they wait for Santa Clause. These would actually be a great activity to do on Christmas Eve or even great for classroom use.
Christmas Stocking Coloring Page Set Includes
The first coloring page is a Christmas stocking decorated with snowflakes (grab our snowflake coloring pages too). It is filled with: Christmas gifts, a candy cane, beautiful Christmas candies, and other Christmas items like gingerbread cookies.
The second stocking coloring page contains 3 stockings decorated with snowflakes over a warm hearth. They aren’t filled with little gifts, but are empty and waiting for Saint Nicholas to fill them!
Related: The History Of The Christmas Stocking! This could be a fun lesson while you color!
Here’s How To Download These Printable Christmas Stocking Coloring Pages
Download & Print Free Christmas Stocking coloring pages pdf files here:
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
This post contains affiliate links.
Supplies Recommended for Christmas Stockings
Related: More Christmas stocking crafts and coloring sheets! Plus much more!
Free Christmas coloring pages, engaging crafts, and hands-on activities
- It’s almost December, which means it’s time for a certain Elf to visit your house… Your children will love all these awesome Elf on the Shelf activities and will remember them for years to come!
- These ugly sweater ideas for kids are perfect for a fun gift! You can even turn this into a competition and see who can come up with the ugliest sweater, too.
- If you’re in the mood for an even craftier activity, then you’ll love this DIY kids Christmas stocking! We have easy designs so you and your little ones can sew your own Christmas stockings without much hassle.
- Today we have fun family Christmas activities to do at home that are pretty easy to set up and will keep your children busy for a while! Kids of all ages will love using their favorite colors to color these Christmas stocking coloring pages!
More Christmas coloring Pages From Kids Activities Blog
- Download & print this cheery Christmas tree coloring page for kids.
- This Santa preschool coloring page has simple lines and is fun to color or paint.
- Have fun with this snow globe coloring page.
- These Christmas coloring pages also celebrate the month of December.
- You don’t need a fireplace for these stocking coloring pages.
- These ornament coloring pages can be cut out and hung on the tree.
- A full wreath hung on your front door is part of this set of Merry Christmas coloring pages.
- Color or paint these easy Christmas coloring pages filled with images of presents.
- Nightmare Before Christmas coloring pages are so fanciful!
- Nutcracker coloring pages!
- And don’t feel left out! We have these Christmas coloring pages for adults and they were designed with you in mind.
- We have a free Winter Memory game printable!
Did you have fun with these Christmas stocking coloring pages? Let us know in the comments! We’d love to hear from you!