The coolest week of the year, Shark Week is finally here and we’re going to celebrate it with shark games!
Here at Kids Activities Blog, we love taking every opportunity to help our kids work on their fine motor skills. Logic puzzles for kids encourage your little ones to practice pattern recognition and develop problem-solving skills, all while having fun!
That’s why we made this super adorable and super easy kids puzzle! It’s a perfect activity to celebrate Shark Week.
If you’re trying to find a simple activity for your kids with almost no set-up, check out our free library printables and get ready for a super colorful afternoon.
We also have easy stem activities for your little ones that are interested in science and zentangles for kids as well as coloring activities for kids that prefer a quiet and relaxing coloring afternoon. No matter what they choose, everyone is guaranteed to have a blast!
Puzzles for kids
What do you want to do today? We have over 4500 kids activities, both indoor and outdoor activities, crafts, word search activities, math games, kids puzzles, free jigsaw, and pretty much everything!
Shark Week will take us to oceans around the world to reveal the mysterious world of sharks. So if your kids enjoy watching shark week, they will love shark games, baby shark puzzle, logic puzzle for kids, and coloring pages. Today we are doing a funny shark week puzzle!
How to use our Shark Week Kids Puzzles
Just download and print this coloring page, have your kid color it however they want, and cut it into big pieces! Be aware that the smaller the pieces, the more difficult it will be to solve.
We recommend laminating this printable after coloring it, that way it will laste longer! But don’t worry if you don’t have a laminator, you can paste this coloring page into a piece of cardstock or scrapbook paper before cutting it.
Check out more of our Shark Week Activities!
- Here are fin-tastic ideas to make the coolest shark craft.
- Make an adorable origami shark bookmark that you can keep forever.
- Kids will love these shark teeth crafts that you can make together
- Decorate your fridge with a cool DIY shark magnet.
- Turn a paper plate into a paper shark.
- This shark paper plate craft is perfect for kids big and little
- Celebrate shark week with shark week coloring pages.
- Get a baby shark kids art kit and start doodling away.
- Get some crayons and let your kids solve this adorable baby shark puzzle.
- This easy to draw baby shark is perfect for children of all ages.
- Rainy day? Get more shark printables to color at home!
- You can crochet an adorable baby shark mask!
- Yummy! These shark snacks are delicious and easy!
- You’ll be amazed when you hear about sharks in underwater volcano.
- You will not believe what captain ben chancey saw when he was fishing!
Shark Toys That Your Child Will Love
(Contains affiliated links.)