Since face masks are sort of the new fashion trend, it only seems right to have one for every occasion and outfit, right?
Well, if you have a Baby Shark Fan at home, you’ll love this! You Can Crochet A Baby Shark Mask and now I feel like everyone in my family needs one!
The etsy shop Crochet Pattern Hook has a Baby Shark Mask Pattern that has a set of 5 patterns – one for every Baby Shark Family Member.
The pattern includes instructions for making Baby Shark Masks for – Baby Shark, Mommy Shark, Daddy Shark, Grandma Shark and Grandpa Shark.
The size of the mask is calculated for an adult and kids 4-10 years old which means you can really make them for everyone in your family.
According to the description:
– Even a beginner can follow the pattern.
– No sewing skills needed.
– To make such a mask, you need less than two hours.
– For yarn weight 2.
You can get all five Baby Shark Patterns in her shop for $7.50 as a digital download. I cannot wait to make these!
MORE FUN THINGS TO DO WHILE YOU’RE STUCK AT HOME:
- Check out these kids education websites offering free subscriptions.
- Help your kids learn how to make bubbles at home!
- My kids are obsessed with these active indoor games.
- These crafts for kids are so fun and easy!
- Learn how to make headbands with buttons.
- Make reading even more fun with this PB kids summer reading challenge.
- Coloring is fun! Especially with Easter coloring pages.
- You won’t believe why parents are gluing pennies on shoes.
- Rawr! Here are some of our favorite dinosaur crafts.
- Get kids off technology and back to basics with learning worksheets you can print at home.
- Make being stuck at home fun with our favorite indoor games for kids.
- Have fun coloring our awesome Fortnite coloring pages.
- Your will love these fun halloween games for kids!