This free printable file folder game is a great way for kids to explore not only colors, but matching! This is great for kids of all ages, particularly preschoolers, but this file folder game is great for toddlers and even kindergarten aged kids as well. Download this printable pdf to use this file folder game at home or in the classroom!
File Folder Game
File folder games are fun for kids because they can take them almost anywhere, and they are great for parents because they’re easy to make and require hardly any cleanup. This free printable file folder game is a great way to teach beginning matching skills to Preschoolers. Click the button to download and print our preschool file folder games:
Related: Check out these other great preschooler activities!
Matching is important to learning because it is part of the very beginning stages of reading.
This post contains affiliate links.
Free Printable File Folder Game
Have some fun with this file folder game that contains the following pages
- Instructions for you to assemble your game
- A cute title page and directions for the outside of your folder
- Printable game pieces and
Putting Together Your File Folder Game
It is super easy to put together and set up your free printable matching file folder game! It only takes a couple items!
Supplies Needed To Set Up Your Printable File Folder Game
How To Put Together Your File Folder Game
Glue the title page to the outside of a file folder, and the directions on the back.
Cut out all the pencils on the second page and glue the black and white pencils inside the file folder.
Have your child match the three colored pencils to the corresponding black and white patterns.
Download Your Free Pattern Matching File Folder Game PDF Files Here
Benefits Of Our Preschool File Folder Matching Game
This preschool file folder matching game is a ton of fun. And it’s so cheap to put together, which is always a plus. But children can benefit so much by matching games. Some of the skills your child can grow from out pattern matching game is:
- Memory Skills
- Problem Solving
- Visual Recognition
- Fine Motor Skills
- Cognitive Development
- Short-Term Memory
- Visual Memory
- Math Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Increased Attention To Detail
- File Folder
- Glue the title page to the outside of a file folder, and the directions on the back.
- Cut out all the pencils.
- The second page and glue the black and white pencils inside the file folder.
- Have your child match the three colored pencils to the corresponding black and white patterns.
More File Folder Games and Fun From Kids Activities Blog
- Check out this Very Hungry Caterpillar file folder game!
- Love ice cream and learning? Then try out this ice cream file folder game.
- This will be your favorite file folder game!
- How sweet is this file folder game full of hearts!?
- Learn patterns! Check out our doodle pattern coloring pages!
- Try this what is missing memory game for preschoolers!
- Don’t miss our cool math games for kids of all ages.
Did your kids like this printable file folder game?