Forget about learning how to make your own sangria recipe. Costco, as usual, is coming to the rescue with their Kirkland Signature Classic Red Sangria.
It’s sweet. It’s a traditional Spanish sangria recipe. It’s oh so delicious. In other words, it’s the perfect summer cocktail.
Reasons to Love the Costco Red Sangria
First of all, this Kirkland Classic Red Sangria is about as traditional as a store-bought sangria can be. It’s made with Spanish grapes, Mediterranean spices, and natural Valencia orange essence.
Even better, the makers of this alcoholic beverage use a recipe that has been in a family for more than two generations. So while we may not be able to travel to Spain right now, we can pretend while sipping on this sangria in our backyard.
Not only is this Classic Red Sangria made with a traditional Spanish recipe, it’s also a HUGE bottle. Clocking it an impressive 1.5 liters, it’s basically the equivalent of TWO bottles of wine.
It’s also 6% ABV. Despite its enormous size, the price point is pretty phenomenal too; it’s only $6.99 a bottle. Even if you’re not having any summer parties this year, it’s well worth it; just pop it in the fridge after enjoying a glass or two, and it’ll stay sweet and fresh.
While it’s absolutely fabulous on its own, you can also spritz it up more. How? Easy peasy. Simply pour yourself a glass, add some fresh fruit and ice, and you’ll have a truly refreshing summer treat! Now please excuse me while I pretend I’m vacationing in Spain. Salud!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.