Your kids can take fort building to the next level this summer!
While outside forts are always fun, rainy or excessively hot days mean that indoor play is necessary. And this Cabin Fantasy Fort Indoor Building Kit is the perfect idea to create an amazing indoor play area for your kids.
Each HearthSong Cabin Fantasy Fort Kit comes with sixteen (16) 22-inch square cardboard panels, made with sturdier cardboard to withstand kid play.
The panels are created to look like faux wood for a traditional fort feel and attach to each other with plenty of hook and loop connectors. Each panel has loops on all sides in order to make the most of your creations.
Build tall forts, wide forts, add a peaked roof! Whatever your kids can dream of, they can create with this fort kid, then recreate when their vision changes.
Even better, the flat pieces can disassemble easily and store flat, so your fort can be moved from room to room and place to place.
The Cabin Fantasy Fort Indoor Building Kit retails for just $49.97 at Target and definitely provides so much more in creative play options for your kids.
- This gigantic list of subscriptions from education companies will help get your home learning off the ground.
- Your kids will love these 5 min crafts
- These are the cutest fall crafts for kids.
- Check out how to make bubbles! Bubbles please every crowd.
- Throw a unicorn party… because why not? These ideas are so fun!
- Learn how to make a compass
- Create an Ash Ketchum costume
- Kids will love these fun Halloween games!
- Make your own unicorn slime!
- Check out these elf on a shelf coloring pages.
- So many indoor games for kids!
- Travel the world from your couch with this list of 40+ virtual field trips.
- A dozen moms shared how they are keeping sane with a schedule for school at home.
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- Paper mache is always a winner.
- Make reading even more fun with this PBKids summer reading challenge.