This Mom Made An At-Home Movie Night For Her Kids Including A Concession Stand and I Love It
We all love watching movies at home but I bet you and your kids have watched quite a few over the last few weeks, right? How about making it a little more fun and making your own movie theater at home?
On Facebook, one creative mom named Sadira Gray, showed a fun and creative way to bring the movie theater feeling into your home. Each of her kid’s had to clean their own rooms to earn movie “money”.
After they did that, they got to see what was “showing” that night and they had to agree as a team, what movie they were going to watch.
Each child had to buy their own movie ticket and was able to purchase candy and popcorn with the money they earned (with high prices too, just like in a real theater). And when the kids came down the stairs to watch the movie, they found that their mom had attached curtains that they had to walk through, starting the at-home movie theater feeling. What a great idea!
5 Popcorn Recipes for Movie Night
YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE THESE ACTIVITIES:
- Play these 50 science games for kids
- Coloring is fun! Especially with Easter coloring pages.
- You won’t believe why parents are gluing pennies on shoes.
- Rawr! Here are some of our favorite dinosaur crafts.
- A dozen moms shared how they are keeping sane with a schedule for school at home.
- Let kids explore this virtual Hogwarts escape room!
- Take your mind off dinner and use these easy dinner ideas.
- Try these fun edible playdough recipes!
- Make this homemade bubble solution.
- Your kids will think these pranks for kids are hilarious.
- My kids love these active indoor games.