I had no idea there were so many amazing desserts to be made from marshmallow treats. These 15 Fun and Yummy Peeps Recipes are also great to keep around if you find yourself left with tons of Peeps after Easter ends!
15 Fun & Yummy Peeps Recipes for Easter
This post contains affiliate links.
Love them or hate them, Peeps marshmallow candies pretty much herald the Easter season. Even if you aren’t keen on trying these yummy Peeps Recipes, you can always find a purpose for your Peeps! Whether it’s making Peeps Play Dough, or experimenting with them in the microwave to watch them expand, there is always some thing fun to do with Peeps!
- These Crispy Rice Easter Egg Treats have a secret–the icing is actually melted Peeps! How fun!
- If you forgot all about making a dessert for Easter dinner, this Sunflower Peep Cake from Spend With Pennies is quick and easy.
- Blue jello and whipped cream are the perfect pool for Swimming Peeps. Loving this recipe from The First Year Blog!
- How Sweet Eats‘ Chocolate Peanut Butter Peeps Skillet S’mores are a fun way to fulfill your s’mores craving while using up those extra Peeps you have leftover from Easter.
- Kids will have so much fun making Love From the Oven‘s Peeps Bunny Bark, because they can just enjoy the process, and not worry about how it turns out.
- Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons‘ Peeps Brownies are full of marshmallow and Cadbury eggs – yum!
- Make Peeps S’mores, using Peeps, instead of those old boring marshmallows, with this recipe from Domestic Super Hero.
- This Yummy Easter Popcorn Mix With Peeps, from Love and Marriage, is easy, and full of vibrantly-colored Easter candy!
- Young At Heart Mommy‘s Miniature Bunny Bundt Cakes are adorable, and would look so cute on an Easter place setting.
- Calling all chocoholics! The Domestic Rebel‘s Peeps Brownie Bombs are the perfect treat to set out for Easter guests!
- My kids love making Peeps Marshmallow Popcorn Eggs, from What’s Cooking, Love!
- This Easter Pink Velvet Cheesecake Trifle, from Something Swanky, is such a delicious Easter dessert.
- Another fun way to use leftover Peeps is to put them inside of a Peeps Cake, with this recipe from Bitz & Giggles!
- My kiddos love making homemade sundaes, topped with Peep Ice Cream Syrup, from My Recipe Magic.
- Decorate your Easter dessert table with colorful Peeps Pudding Cups, from Raining Hot Coupons.
But…My Family Really Won’t Eat Peeps
No worries! Totally get it. The good news is that some of the recipes above can be made with other Easter candies instead of Peeps, like Cadbury mini eggs!
There are also many cute Peeps non-food items, like toys and books, that will easily take their spot in your Easter baskets!
My daughter loved receiving this Peeps pillow in her basket last year.
More Easter Fun
Looking for even more Easter treats and crafts? Check these out:
Do you like Peeps? Comment below with your favorite Easter candy!