We’ve compiled 30 Fantastic Kids Pumpkin Activities to Do this Fall right here into one post! Pumpkins are everywhere this time of the year. Wondering what to do with your kids and pumpkins? Well, here are some of our favorite pumpkin activities for kids!
Also check out our 30 Easy Pumpkin Activities…there’s something to do for everyone!
30 Fantastic Kids Pumpkin Activities to Do this Fall
Yummy Pumpkin Recipes Your Kids will LOVE!
- Want to know what to eat for Breakfast in the fall? Make Gluten-free pumpkin pancakes – These would be a yummy fall breakfast treat for the kids to enjoy. -via Kids Activities Blog
- Who says that all the pumpkins you decorate are the kind that sit on the porch? Try Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies. -via Kids Activities Blog
- Don’t these pumpkin oatmeal cookies look yummy? Decorate to give them faces. -via Little Moments to Embrace
- Doesn’t this Healthy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie look delicious? -via Shugary Sweets
- Kids love pancakes! Try out this perfectly Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes recipe for breakfast! -via Baker by Nature
- I love churros. I love french toast. I’m so stinking happy someone combined the two into Pumpkin Churro French Toast Sticks! -via Dinner at the Zoo
Fun Kids Pumpkin Activities You’ve Gotta Try!
- These paper pumpkins are so easy to make even a kid can do it! -via It’s Always Autumn
- Get out your craft sticks and make this popsicle pumpkin craft with kids. -via Life Beyond Laundry
- Kids will love this ghost pumpkin science experiment. Such a fun pumpkin activity! -via Little Bins for Little Hands
- This mason jar ring pumpkin activity is so easy to make. -via The Country Cook
- Kids will want to make this toilet paper roll pumpkin latern craft. -via Crafty Morning
- Have Fun Playing Personality – it’s a fun pumpkin activity – play drama and bring your squash to life. This post uses the pieces of a potato head to give the pumpkins personality. -via Praises of a Wife and Mommy
- Experiment and explore with pumpkins as part of a pumpkin lesson theme, this family put pumpkins in water to watch them float, then had fun cutting them apart to see the “guts”. -via Preschool Powol Packets
- For a fall craft that gives, consider making a Pumpkin Gift bag out of ribbons, or paper. This is a great tutorial. -via Crafty Moms Share
- We love playing in the bathtub, this pumpkin pouf would be a great addition as a homemade toy for a preschooler. -via Crafty Journal
- Teach kids gratitude with this easy I Am Thankful pumpkin craft. -via The Moffat Girls
- Help young kids practice motor skills with this Five Little Pumpkins activity. -via Still Playing School
- Hammer a pumpkin! It’s more fun than whack-a-mole. -via Scrumdilly Do!
Create Art with Kids Pumpkin Activities
- Paint and pumpkins are a great combination to create fall art – let your kids drizzle paint over the pumpkin and personalize them with letters. -via Inspired Housewife
- Try out this fun pumpkin sock no sew craft. -via Meaningful Mama
- Do you have a kid that loves cats? Here is a Kitty Pumpkin Craft you can make together! So adorable! -via All You
- Older kids will love making these DIY paper pumpkin and basket craft. -via Lia Griffith
- Pumpkin tic tac toe is a great twist on a classic kids game. -via It’s Overflowing
- A fun fall activity is to share secret messages – via mini pumpkins, made from egg cartons. -via Reading Confetti
- Here’s a great tutorial on How to Make Paper Pumpkins. -via DIY Inspired
- Stamp pumpkin art with Legos in this fun pumpkin art craft. -via Crafty Morning
- Journal and sketch the “death of a pumpkin” in this rotting science experiment. -via Kids Activities Blog
- Create clay pumpkin pencil toppers in this fun DIY craft for kids. -via hello, Wonderful
- Mix up the homemade pumpkin decorations this year, add stickers and pipe cleaners to create your silly faces. -via Praises of a Wife and Mommy
- Here is a simple pumpkin craft for preschoolers. Paint a paper plate orange, use bits of black construction paper for the face and use green hand prints for the leaves! -via Atkinson Drive
- You can create fall faces on almost any surface in this math game for kids, we used rocks that were painted orange with blue faces. -via Kids Activities Blog
We want to see what you’re making with pumpkins–share with us your pumpkin creations on our Facebook page!