Today we made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. They turned out amazing!
What you need to make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- 1 Cup canned or fresh pumpkin
- 1 Cup white sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 Cups chocolate chips
- 2 Cups flour
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- *you may add walnuts if you like.
How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
1. Combine pumpkin, sugar, oil, and egg. In another bowl, stir flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
2. Add vanilla and chips. (add nuts here if you desire)
3. Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 F for approximately 10 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.
Thanks, Richelle, for this guest post! Check out her blog, Under the Golden Apple Tree!