We love octopus crafts! We have found the cutest octopus crafts and activities for kids that perfectly with an ocean theme school lesson or just for fun. All of these octopus crafts are simple and easy – there are even several perfect for toddlers. Grab your art supplies and let’s make an octopus at home or in the classroom.
Fun and Easy Octopus Crafts For Kids
Grab your googly eyes, pipe cleaners, paper bags, plastic bottle, and other great craft supplies! We’re making an easy octopus craft! Kids of all ages will love these simple octopus crafts. Not only are these fun, but these ocean crafts are also great fine motor skills practice.
Related: Under the sea coloring pages
Octopus are some of our favorite ocean animals and these ocean crafts are a great way to learn about a new animal. We have toilet paper roll octopus crafts, a paper octopus craft, a handprint octopus, cupcake liner octopus and more!
16 Fun Octopus Crafts & Activities
1. Toilet Paper Roll Octopus Craft
This toilet paper roll octopus is adorable. It is a really detailed craft but is actually quite easy.
2. Pasta and Pipe Cleaners Craft
Work on fine motor skills by stringing pasta onto pipe cleaners for the octopus tentacles.
3. Colorful Octopus Craft
I love the fun colors of this octopus craft. Kids will love it! via Crafty Morning
4. Cupcake Liner Octopus Craft
This cupcake liner octopus is one of my kids favorite crafts. They love eating the Cheerios as we go! from I Heart Crafty Things
5. Free Ocean and Octopus Coloring Pages
Color an octopus! Grab these free ocean coloring pages.
6. Paper Plate Octopus Craft
This octopus craft from a paper plate is super easy and super cute! via Easy Peasy and Fun
7. Handprint Octopus Craft
Use this fun handprint octopus craft as a color matching activity! I Heart Arts n Crafts
8. Cardboard Tube Octopus Craft
This toilet paper roll octopus is super easy and perfect for little crafters.
9. Cereal Box Octopus Puppet Craft
My kiddos love this cereal box theater with an octopus puppet – so fun! via Handmade Charlotte
10. Handprint and Googly Eyes Octopus Craft
Use your handprint to make this octopus and add googley eyes. via Mommy Minutes Blog
11. Bubble Wrap Octopus Craft
Paint bubble wrap to make this fun octopus craft. My kids love bubble wrap! This is one of my favorite octopus craft ideas. via I Heart Crafty Things
12. Fine Motor Skills Octopus Craft
This octopus craft is great for working on fine motor skills and using scissors. via Fantastic Fun and Learning
13. Octopus Counting Craft
Work on math skills with this octopus counting craft. via All Kids Network
14. Math Octopus Craft
Here is another great math octopus for kids to practice counting. via Reading Confetti
15. Easy Paper Plate Octopus Craft For Toddlers
We love this paper plate octopus because it’s easy for toddlers to do. via Toddler Approved
16. Letter O Octopus Craft
Learn about the letter O and turn it into an octopus! This is such a great letter o craft. via School Time Snippets
More Octopus Fun From Kids Activities Blog
- Wow! Check out these octopus coloring pages.
- Loving these adorable paper bag octopus crafts.
- O is for octopus craft you don’t want to miss!
- How cute is this giant octopus kite?
- I adore this giant octopus costume for babies. It’s so whimsical.
- Make octopus hot dogs for lunch today!
- Download and print these octopus fun facts for kids!
- Try one of these Hank the Septopus crafts
…And here are some even more crafts to do when bored!
Which octopus craft did you try? How did it turn out? Comment below, we’d love to hear from you!