First off, the number one rule of applying eyeshadow: BLEND!
I don’t know where Angie Castallano came from, but she’s totally won my heart.
Seriously, whether you’re trying to get the smoky-eyed make-up look or not…
…her tutorial is full of amazing life advice.
My favorite starts at 1:03…
How to Do a Smokey Eye Tutorial Video
Remember folks: there are no eye-shadow police.
If it makes you feel gorgeous, go for it!
How amazing is she?
I can’t stop laughing and smiling.
And isn’t that really what we want from a good tutorial?
Something that makes us smile?
More Makeup Video Fun
Do you have a favorite makeup tip or tutorial? Tell us about it below in the comments!
Want to see more hilarious and adorable makeup videos?
Mom’s Makeup Bag Video
Mia’s just four years old, but she’s already ready for her own YouTube channel!
“I thought he’d do better” Video
Would you ever trust your boyfriend to do your makeup?
These girlfriends did and the results are hilarious!
More Makeup Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Best tips for medicine cabinet organization!
- How about some smart makeup storage ideas?
- Video make up Barbie…giggle.
- Fun makeup ideas. Need I say more?
- Rescue broken makeup with these ideas!
- Have you ever seen a Bratz doll without makeup?
- How about Sugar skull Halloween makeup for kids…or adults!
- This is the coolest shiny play dough recipe because it includes makeup!
- Make your own vanilla lip scrub.
- Make crayon lipstick with kids!
- Homemade chocolate lip balm is super fun to make!
- DIY tinted lip balm is a really easy thing to make at home.
Did you love the eye shadow tutorial?