Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are full of Halloween flavor and the basic recipe is easy to follow!
Credit to Amy Duska of amyinthekitchen.com for the recipe!
If you like this recipe, you’ll find more with this subscription meal plan service, and if you sign up, use the code KAB20 for 20% off your entire order!
Ingredients for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour OR gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cups canola oil or melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cups applesauce
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Directions for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine brown sugar, sugar, canola oil, applesauce, pumpkin, eggs and vanilla until fully incorporated.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the gluten free flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon.
- Pour 1/3rd of the dry mixture at a time into the wet ingredients making sure to fully combine before adding more.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Use a small cookie scoop to place mounds of the dough onto the parchment paper.
- Flatten out the mounds by smoothing the top with the back of a spoon; the cookies won’t go flat, so set the shape now!
- Bake for 10-13 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, transfer cookies to a cooling rack and let cool.
Cook time: 12 minutes
Yield: 20-25 servings
Calories 100 kcal
Protein 1 g
Fat 4.5 g
Carb 14 g
Fiber 1 g
Sugar 13 g
We love this meal from this subscription meal plan service, and if you sign up, use the code KAB20 for 20% off your entire order.