Healthy meal ideas aren’t hard to come by. What can be difficult though, is getting your kids to eat them. By finding fun and creative ways to present the food, you just might get them so excited they’ll try it! These amazing meals and snacks are deliciously healthy and a lot of fun.
Thank you Kiddie Foodies for inspiring this great round-up.
15 Healthy Meal Ideas Presented in FUN Ways!
1. Homemade potato gnocchi with mushrooms and ricotta that looks just like a zebra!
2. Here is a monkey shaped meal made of beef, kasha and green beans, topped with some gravy and served with a few cheese flowers.
3. Try new vegetables by creating a veggie skeleton and tasting all its parts!
4. This yummy giraffe dessert is made of mango, yogurt and lots of dried fruits.
5. Try a delicious couscous and vegetables recipe presented as a camel in a desert. This healthy recipe will quickly disappear from kids’ plate.
6. Have a snail and butterflies lunch made of mashed potatoes, mushrooms and ham. Serve it with some cheese and ketchup.
7. Make a pancake wrap with smoked salmon, spinach and ricotta into a snake!
8. Here’s an irresistible lion shaped sandwich, made from bread, cheese, carrots and some other veggies.
9. Take your regular morning pancakes and make a teddy bear face with apples.
10. Kids just love food on sticks. Next time you need a quick snack, try these yummy fruit kabobs.
11. Bread, baked egg, ham and veggies make a delicious breakfast sandwich that looks just like a teddy bear.
12. Use a turtle sandwich to sneak in all sorts of vegetables and protein.
13. This cute little panda dessert is made of natural yogurt and blackberries.
14. Shrimp turtles are a great idea to get your little ones to try seafood.
15. Make a quick and easy spider snack with bananas, pretzels and raisins.