Who’ s excited for spring? I know I am! We’re getting ready to make lots of fun spring crafts to welcome the season.
100 Gorgeous Spring Crafts
- These Paper Plate Birds have moveable wings. They’re super cool!
- Use this cutting template to easily make your own spinning Paper Pinwheels.
- Make Spring Flower Play Dough, from The Way He Plays, by adding fresh spring flowers to your favorite play dough!
- My kids love these Spring Seek & Find Printables—four free printables, including each of the seasons!
- Use a recycled egg carton to make an Egg Carton Flower Bouquet with this craft from Meaningful Mama. Paint them your favorite spring colors!
- Paint with flowers! Pick fresh flowers, and dip them in water to make paint with this amazing Flower Art craft!
- Cupcake Liner Flowers, from Laughing Kids Learn, are the prettiest pretend flowers! They are also the perfect craft to make while you wait for cupcakes to bake! Celebrate spring with even more crafts, by clicking on the link below. You can even add your own crafts!
By linking up, you give other blogs permission to link back to your site and use one photo in a roundup post. Family friendly links only, please.
More Spring Craft Ideas!
These spring crafts are so bright and cheery! I don’t even know which one to start with!
We hope your preschool kids (and big kids!) love these springtime crafts! What is your favorite spring craft or activity? Comment below!