These St Patrick’s day printable paper dolls are great for kids of all ages! Not only are these leprechaun dolls fun activities, but great practice for fine motor skills with all the coloring and cutting too! Looking for a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick’s day? These printable St. Patrick’s day crafts are a fun way to do just that!
Printable St Patrick’s Day Crafts
Get out the green crayons and get creative with this Design Your Own St. Patrick’s Day paper doll printable set. You can color the St. Patrick’s Day paper doll accessories however you like. Add some sparkly gold and the colors of the rainbow or stick with your favorite shade of green.
Related: Design your own paper dolls
What a great way to celebrate St. Patrick’s day! With a fun craft. I like that this is different than the other rainbow crafts or traditional leprechaun traps.
This post contains affiliate links.
St. Patrick’s Day Paper Doll Printable
The printable St Patrick’s Day craft activity page also includes:
- a rainbow
- pot of gold
- 4 leaf clover
- outfit accessories for both girl and boy clothing
- a skirt
- a cute little beard
- and shoes
You Will Need This Paper Doll Starter Set To Enjoy This St Patrick’s Day Printable Craft
Talk about the colors of the rainbow with your pretend play and don’t forget to grab your copy of the paper doll starter set to use with this printable kit.
Download St. Patrick’s Day Paper Doll PDF FILE Printable Here:
How To Set Up Your St. Patrick’s Day Paper Dolls
Print out your paper doll starter set.
Print out your St. Patrick’s Day Paper Doll Printable
Color both pages and decorate them anyway you want.
Carefully cut out your dolls, clothes, and accessories.
Have fun and let your imagination run wild!
Related: We have even more paper dolls to choose from.
How to Color Your Paper Doll Set
We used colored pencils to decorate our St Patrick’s Day paper doll printable set, but you can use whatever coloring supplies you like best.
I think using a little gold glitter glue to add some sparkle would be so much fun! Color that pot-o-gold and make it extra glittery!
Color these free printables any way you want. They are your fun St. Patrick’s day crafts.
St. Patrick’s Day Accessories for Your Paper Dolls
Check out all the printable fun with St. Paddy in mind…
- Leprechaun hats
- Pot o’ gold
You can customize your doll set to suit your taste!
- Printable Paper Doll Starter Set
- St. Patrick's Day Paper Doll Template
- Colored Pencils
- Print out your paper doll starter set.
- Print out your St. Patrick’s Day Paper Doll Printable
- Color both pages and decorate them anyway you want.
- Carefully cut out your dolls, clothes, and accessories.
- Have fun and let your imagination run wild!
MORE ST. PATRICK’S DAY Printable Worksheet and ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
- We have over 100 St Patrick’s day crafts full of good luck. You’ll find a fun activity or a cute craft, including a pot of gold craft, for kids of any age.
- Looking for another fun St. Patrick’s day craft? Then you’ll definitely want to check out this St. Patrick’s day doodle page. So many fun ideas!
- We have over 100 Free St Patrick’s day printables, worksheets, and coloring pages!
- Make four leaf clovers!
- Speaking of four-leaf clover, these shamrock coloring pages are full of good luck!
- Make the Irish flag! All you need is white paper, glue sticks, and construction paper.
- What better way to celebrate St. Patrick’s day than these colorful rainbow crafts.
- Check out this St. Paddy’s day treasure hunt!
How did your St Patrick’s day paper dolls turn out? Let us know in the comments, we’d love to hear from you! Happy St Patrick’s day!