Shamrock crafts are a staple for St. Patrick’s Day and we have plenty to choose from today. We have a little something for every age group, from preschoolers to older kids.
So get out your glue sticks and construction paper, and get crafting!
Shamrock Crafts for Kids
1. Clover Stamp Craft
Did you know you could make a clover stamp from a green pepper? It’s so easy! via Kids Activities Blog
2. Four Leaf Clover Craft
Cut and staple strips of green construction paper to form this four leaf clover craft. via Meaningful Mama
3. Glitter Shamrock Craft
This glitter shamrock craft is a great activity for younger kids. Glue, glitter, and a shamrock outline is all you need! via Housing a Forest
4. Salad Spinner Shamrock Craft
Make your own spin art shamrocks using a salad spinner. via Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
5. Baby Feet Clover Craft
Press your baby’s feet into a little washable green paint and then press onto green construction paper hearts before assembling them into a clover pattern. via Fun Handprint and Footprint Art
6. Jeweled Heart Shamrock Craft
Make jeweled heart shamrocks with this fun craft! via Housing a Forest
7. Shamrock T-Shirt Craft
Help your kids make a shamrock applique shirt to wear. No one wants to get pinched on St. Patty’s day! via Buggy and Buddy
8. Cookie Cutter Clover Stamp Craft
Just glue three regular heart cookie cutters together and you have a clover stamp! via Blog Me Mom
9. Cute Little Shamrock Note Crafts
Create cute little shamrock notes to put in your child’s lunch box. via About Family Crafts
10. Leprechaun Footprint Crafts
Make these pretend leprechaun footprints with the sides of your hands dipped in a little green paint. via B-Inspired Mama
11. Shamrock Collage Craft
Use contact paper and any green items that will stick to it to make a shamrock collage. Try string, paper, buttons, etc. via Play Dr. Mom
12. Blank Shamrock Craft
Print these blank shamrocks to paint green for this activity that goes along with the book If Only I Had A Green Nose. via Kids Activities Blog
13. Pom Pom and Felt Shamrock Collage Craft
Make a shamrock collage using anything green! Try pom poms, felt and tissue paper. via No Time For Flash Cards
14. Wine Cork Shamrock Stamp Craft
Taping together three leftover wine corks makes the perfect shamrock stamp! via Crafty Morning
15. Shamrock Garland Craft
Create and decorate with shamrock garland. via Design Improvised
16. Glitter Shamrock Sun Catcher Craft
Light up your day with this glitter shamrock sun catcher! via Housing a Forest
17. Super Cute Shamrock Button Craft
Find your button stash and make this cute button shamrock. via About Family Crafts
More St. Patrick’s Day Activities/Food From Kids Activities Blog
- 25 Rainbow Foods For Kids
- St. Patrick’s Day Shake
- Rainbow Yarn Art
- Mosaic Rainbow Craft From A Paper Plate
- Kid’s Irish Flag Craft
- Easy St. Patrick’s Day Snack
- 25 Yummy St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
- 5 Classic Irish Recipes for St. Patrick’s Day
- Toilet paper Roll Leprechaun King
- Put a festive twist on classic cinnamon rolls with this fun recipe!
- Get creative and print out this FREE paper St. Patrick’s doll to decorate.
- Try something healthy with this Shamrock Eggs recipe!
- Or see how you can brighten up your child’s day with these 25 Rainbow Foods for Kids.
We hope you love these shamrock crafts for preschoolers (& bigger kids)! Leave us a comment and tell us how you plan to spend St. Patrick’s Day this year.