We finished with the letter Y and now we’re moving on to the last letter Z! We have these amazing Letter Z Worksheets!
I can’t believe we have done the whole alphabet already, only this one last letter left to print and do.
Letter Z Worksheets
Z is for zebra, zipper, zig-zag. It’s also for zippy and zesty two lovely words that can easily describe every kid (well most of them anyway).
These 8 alphabet worksheets with varying levels of difficulty to teach younger children the letter Z. Using a variety of worksheets will help reinforce the lesson in different ways.
They will be learning an uppercase letter, lowercase letter, tracing letter worksheets, and coloring sheets to help with letter identification.
You’ll love these printable activities, they’re fun activities for preschool lessons and kindergarten kids. We’ve almost learned the entire alphabet.
The Letter Z Worksheets For Kids Set includes:
- 4 pages of upper and lower case tracing with pictures to color.
- 1 page of tracing words (starting with letter Z).
- 2 pages of Z beginning sound activities – one page to color the images of objects that start with Z and one to circle the correct images.
- 1 letter Z coloring page.
UPPER CASE LETTER Z TRACING WORKSHEETS
These letter Z tracing worksheets are awesome! We have two Capital Letter Z tracing pages which are great for practicing on the dotted lines.
This first page has a cute zebra! The second has a whole bunch of Z’s on it.
Both sheets of course helps you practice your letters, but they double as coloring sheets as well. Tracing worksheets help with letter recognition and early writing skills.
LOWERCASE LETTER Z TRACING PAGES
We also have 2 lower-case Z tracing pages. They’re very similar to the uppercase tracing pages. This worksheet has a lot of Z’s on it and the other has a ball of yarn on it.
The different tracing worksheets were designed to help young learns with letter recognition and to help them recognize the difference between capital letters and lower case letters.
LETTER Z COLORING PAGE WORKSHEET
This is one of the more simple coloring pages, but still cute. It depicts the letters Z along a zipper.
Coloring practice worksheets are such a great way to learn and reinforce the lesson. These free printable worksheets are a fun way, but still count as educational activities as you’re still learning the upper case letters.
OBJECTS THAT BEGIN WITH THE LETTER Z COLORING PAGE
You’ll need some coloring supplies for this printable worksheet which allows preschoolers and kindergarteners to color all the objects that start with the letter Z.
What should be colored? Let’s color the zipper and zebra! You don’t have the help of seeing the words, but this is a great exercise to learn the letter sound. It’s a fun practice sheet.
CIRCLE THE OBJECTS THAT START WITH Z WORKSHEET
Your child will be circling the items that start with the letter Z! This would be a good time to learn letter sounds since they’ll be looking for all the pictures that start with the letter Z.
While this educational activity may be a little more difficult, it is still a lot of fun! So grab your crayons and circle the: zipper and zebra.
TRACE THE Z WORDS WORKSHEET
Grab a marker or pen! You’ll need it with this fun preschool and kindergarten worksheet. Your child will be tracing the words that start with Z.
Each word has a picture next to it so the reader can connect the letter and related word.
Plus, it is great practice for fine motor skills as well! A little harder, but still a great activity worksheet.
Download Letter Z Preschooler Worksheets Here:
More Fun Alphabet Activities & Preschool Printables
Want to learn more? We have other great learning activities and printables!
- Ready to take on some math? Well simple numbers actually – these adorable counting printables will help your kids master the numbers from 1 to 20.
- Also check the princes dot to dot printables as dot to dots are always great to practice number sequences.
- If you need more alphabet practice also grab these free printables.
Crafts That Start With The Letter Z
We are finally finishing up with the last letter of the alphabet, Z! You will love these letter z crafts.
- We have a big list of 25 Zoo crafts! Zoo starts with Z!
- Check out this super cute zebra zentangle your kids can color. It’s a super fun free printable worksheet to add to your lesson plan.
- Want more letter Z crafts and activities? We have so many cute kids craft ideas to leach all the letters of the alphabet.
Did your kids have fun with these free printable Z preschool sheets? Did they have a favorite one?