Finally we are to Letter Z crafts! Zoo, zebra, zazzy, zip, zag, are all great z words.
These Letter Z Activities are the last in our fun with letter series.
From zebras to zippers, we’ve found the cutest crafts to help kids learn their letters.
These awesome letter Z crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters.
So grab your construction paper, pom pom, glue stick, popsicle sticks, googly eye, and crayons and start making this collection of letter z crafts! (This article contains affiliate links.)
Letter Z Crafts For Kids
Z is for zebra with this simple letter craft. What a creative way to learn the letter z via Kids Activities Blog
The letter z is made from a zipper in this cute craft. All you need is red, blue, and white paper, and black marker. via The Princess and the Tot
Zebra Letter Z Craft
How adorable is this zebra handprint craft?! via Mommy Minutes
Cupcake Liner Zebra
Use cupcake liners to make a zebra! via I Heart Crafty Things
Lace yarn through a paper plate to make a z is for zoo craft. This could be a fun craft to do while reading “If I Ran A Zoo” by Dr. Seuss.
Letter Z Activties
Race cars on a zig-zag track. via Brilliant Beginnings Preschool
Make a zipper board to practice hand-eye coordination while learning about the letter z! via Learning 4 Kids
Zoo Letter Crafts
Z is for Zoo with this fun craft. This is great for preschool and kindergarten students. via Our Alphabet Adventure
Zebra Mask Craft
Make a zebra mask from a paper plate for this super cute craft. It is a simple, but fun letters of the alphabet craft. via East Coast Mommy
Fun Letter Z Craft
We just love this Z is for Zinnia flower craft made with tissue paper. I love good ideas, and this is a one of those art projects that not only teaches letter Z, but a new type of flowers!
Cute Little Letter Z Craft
This Letter Z craft reinforces the letter’s sounds. via The Measured Mom
Fun Letter Z Alphabet Crafts
Use marbles to paint this letter z craft! via Mom To 2 Posh Little Divas
LETTER Z WORKSHEETS
Learn about the uppercase letters and lowercase letters with this fun educational printable pack. They are a great activity for practicing fine motor skills as well as teaching young learners letter recognition and letter sounds. These printable activities has a little bit of everything needed for letter learning.
MORE LETTER Z CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter Z crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter Z printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter z tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter and its lower case letters. This is a great way to teach kids how to draw letters.
- Check out this letter z preschool book list!
- We have some really awesome zoo coloring pages.
- We also have a really amazing zentangle zebra coloring page.
- We also have fun writing sheets! Follow all the zig zags!
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
Which letter z craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!