20 of the Best Gifts for Preschoolers
Gifts for preschoolers are so fun to shop for, but there is so much to choose from. No one wants to give something that will end up in the bottom of the toy box!
Best Gifts for Preschoolers LIST
Kids Activity Blog has gathered twenty of the very best gift ideas that are sure to be favorites for years.
This article contains affiliate links.
Awesome Active Toys for Preschoolers
1. Micro Kickboard
Mini Micro Scooter: This sturdy scooter is easy for preschoolers to control and enjoy!
2. 12 Sport Balance Bike
Balance Bike: Balance bikes are a great way for your preschooler to learn how to ride a bike.
3. Toysmith Monster Feet Walking Toy
Monster Stompers: A fun twist on can stilts, your active kid will love these!
4. The Original Stomp Rocket Jr. Glow Rocket and Rocket Refill Pack
Stomp Rocket: Science and activity collide with these super fun rockets!
Wonderful Gifts for Your Creative Preschooler
5. Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Art Easel
Deluxe Easel: Give your little artist the perfect place to create.
6. Melissa & Doug Easel Accessory Set
Art Set: Everything you need to stock that great easel!
7. Alex Craft Giant Art Jar Kids Art and Craft Activity
Giant Art Jar: It’s like the whole craft store in one big bin!
The Best Gifts for Pretend Play
8. KidKraft Modern White Play Kitchen & 27-pc. Matching Cookware Set
Play Kitchen: Boys and girls alike will love whipping up creations in this modern kitchen
9. Melissa & Doug Mine to Love Jenna 12″ Soft Body Baby Doll With Romper
Doll: What would a childhood be without a baby doll?
10. Dress Up Clothes
Dress-up Clothes: Preschoolers love dressing up, from super hero capes to fairy wings you can’t go wrong with dress-ups! Perfect for an imaginative 4-year-old.
11. Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Railway Train Set
Train Set: Trains are an awesome way to play, just right for 3 and 4 year olds.
Top STEM Toys for Little Builders
12. Magna-Tiles Deluxe Set
Magna Tiles: These building tiles are perfect for your little engineer.
13. LEGO DUPLO All-in-One-Box-of-Fun Building Kit
Lego Duplo: These larger legos are just right for little builders.
14. MODERNGENIC ‘Four Elements’ Rainbow X-Large Rainbow Blocks
Elements Building Set: These beautiful blocks can be stacked an arranged in so many creative ways.
15. PLAYMOBIL Fairies with Toadstool House
Playmobil: Extend the building fun with these super fun figures and scenes.
Great Games and Puzzles Gifts for Preschoolers
16. Spot It! Junior Animals Card Game
Spot It Jr.: This fun game is sure to be a hit with your preschooler.
17. Educational Insights The Sneaky
Squirrel Game: Your preschooler will learn valuable social skills and have a blast playing this game.
18. Melissa & Doug Pattern Blocks and Boards
Pattern Blocks: Follow the puzzle boards or create your own designs with these beautiful wooden shapes. Perfect to cultivate critical thinking.
19. Melissa & Doug Alphabet Train Jumbo Jigsaw Floor Puzzle
Floor Puzzle: Kids will love to piece together this huge train and practice their ABC’s. Awesome to help grow your child’s problem-solving skills. This large jigsaw puzzle is so fun.
Best Bang for Your Buck
20. Suliper Remote Control Robot for Kids
Kid Galaxy Defender Robot: This was the best 20 bucks I ever spent! This easy to control robot is my preschooler’s all time favorite toy!
21. Flybar My First Foam Pogo Jumper for Kids Fun and Safe Pogo Stick for Toddlers
My First Pogo Jumper: I love a gift that will help my kids burn off some energy! This gets the bounciness of a pogo stick without the danger!
22. Mini Hand Flying Drones For Kids Hand
Hand Controlled Drone Toy: This UFO drone toy is a great toy for beginners. Turn on the power button and toss it gently into the air then it flies immediately. When hands or obstacles are close to this UFO drone toy, it will fly in the opposite direction so no worry about bumping or crashing.
23. Kids Toys Hover Soccer Ball Set
Hoverball Soccer Set: So this air soccer can turn any smooth floor, like low-pile carpet or hardwood, even the unfinished basement, into an indoor court where kids can burn off all their excess energy.
Best Toys For Your Kids 1-4 Years Old To Practice Fine Motor Skills
24. Montessori Educational Toys and Toddler Activities
Lock and Key Toys: Let little hands play and explore with this perfect gift. Who knew opening locks could be so much fun! These toys are great for 3-year-old girls and boys as well as 4-year-old girls and boys.
25. Counting Dinosaurs With Sorting Bowls
Counting Toys With Sorting Bowls: This is such a great toy that not only works on gross motor skills, but has educational value as your child explores shapes and colors as well. One of my favorite picks when it comes to toys for young children.
26. Interactive Bath Toys With Music and Lights
Interactive Bath Toy: Who knew bath time could be fun and full of fine motor skill practice! Open the valves, pour water in the tubes! Perfect for the age group 1-4 year olds. This is the perfect toy for the bath!
27. Washable Bath Crayons
Washable Bath Crayons: Coloring and writing is the best fine motor skill practice and what better way to do it than with washable bath crayons-draw pictures and write. This is the best bath fun! I repeat- this is the best bath fun!
More Fun Gifts for Preschoolers and More From Kids Activities Blog
- Amazon Holiday Toy List
- Frozen Gift Guide
- BEST Ride On Car Toys of 2021
- Foodie Gift Guide
- Harry Potter Gift Ideas
- The NERF Battle Racer
- Squishmallows for all ages!
- Star Wars Gift Ideas
- Holiday Gift Ideas for the LEGO Builder
- 13 Gifts Tween Girls Will Love
- 10 Great Gifts for Kids Who Love Science
- LOL Surprise Gifts For Kids
- 10 Great Science Gifts
What are you getting for your preschooler for Christmas? Let us know in the comments! We’d love to hear from you.
Oh, my son would adore that cardboard cottage! So cute. We’ve got a teepee on our Christmas list this year. He loves tents and forts, and I am hoping the teepee will alleviate having sheets strewn across my family room constantly.
Fantastic Post! I totally agree and have given the same advice to many of my friends who have asked the same question. Drawing on the right side of the brain is great. My mom read it when I was young and a budding artist to help guide me. Thanks for your terrific information.