Whether you’re looking for some sparkly ideas for Christmas, stamped glitter hearts for Valentines, fairy and mermaid crafts for girls or simply want a little extra bling and delight to your everyday sensory and craft projects, you can find the best of the bedazzled right here.
Check out more in these 25 DIY Glitter Crafts that are sure to sparkle and delight in your home or classroom.
DIY Glitter Crafts
These are some of our favorite glitter crafts. Taking your crafts to a new lever using craft glitter, fine glitter, chunky glitter… essentially all the glitter. These glitter crafts are perfect for kids of all ages. You can make a Christmas ornament, sensory mason jar, and patriotic American crafts, and more!
1. Glitter Sponge Cakes Craft for Pretend Play
One word – genius! sorry two words – adorable and genius! Love these glitter sponge cakes! They will promote pretend play which is so important! via easypeasykids
2. Glittery Goo Craft
This sparkly oozy recipe is great fun for children to play with independently or as a group. See how to make on laughingkidslearn
3. Sparkly Paper Plate Dinosaurs Craft
With the added sparkle these clever dinos appeal to girls and boys. See how to make on The Craft Train
4. Frozen Silly Putty Craft
Check out this Frozen silly putty. Your Anna and Elsa fans will adore this sensory activity via pagingfunmums
5. Glowing Sensory Bottle Craft for Bedtime
A genius glitter and star filled sensory bottle to help calm our active and not-yet reading children as they drift off to count some cute and cuddly sheep.
6. Glitter Clothespeg Magnets Craft
Cover clothes pegs with glitter and put magnets on the back of them for keeping all your children’s artwork on the fridge door. See how to make on thoughtfullysimple
7. Glitter Fairy Wand Craft
Glittery Holiday Crafts
8. Glitter Falling Leaves Garland Craft
Embrace the dark browns and rich golds of autumn with a glittery twist via 6thstreetdesignschool
9. Simple Kid Made Glitter and Toilet Roll Decorations
Fill any gaps on the Christmas tree this year with some super simple and pretty toilet roll glitter stars. See how to make on DesignDazzle
10. Sparkly Snowman Decorations Craft
Glittery styrofoam, pipe cleaner fun from zingzingtrees
11. Starry Night Discovery Bottles Craft
Upcycling some jars with generous amounts of glitter confetti glue! see how to make on powerfulmothering
12. Frosty Fun With Glitter and Salt Craft
Glamorize your winter ornaments with glitter, glue and salt! perfect for winter drawings and paintings, via Living Well Mom
13. Glitter Handprint Ornament Craft
Is your daughter obsessed with all things sparkly? then she will love making these handprint ornaments. See how to make on funhandprintartblog
14. Popsicle Stick Glitter Stars Craft
I love how the color pops on the stars when they are on the tree! via powerfulmothering
More Everyday Glittery Fun
15. Glittery Moon Sand Craft
Cupcake anyone ? gorgeous activity from danyabanya
16. Glow In The Dark Fireworks Painting Craft
It’s fun to make some firework noises when dipping the pipe cleaner brushes into the glow-in-the-dark paint via Craftulate
17. Glittery Egyptian Inspired Art Project
How fun to have the kids do an art project that is all glittery and Egyptian-inspired! via B-Inspired Mama
18. Stamped Glitter Hearts Craft
Super simple to make and can be used to decorate just about anything! via buggyandbuddy
19. DIY Kids Glitter T-Shirt Embellishment Craft
Quick and easy Iron On Glitter Vinyl! me got to get me some of this! see the magic on zingzingtrees
20. Glitter Rocks Craft
A lovely simple activity for toddlers via intheplayroom
21. Make A Mermaid Necklace Craft
A fab bejeweled glitter filled seashell keepsake of your beach adventures. See how to make on theeducatorsspinonit
22. Apple Scented Glitter Glue and Apple Craft
Whip up a batch of scented glitter glue and start painting! with frogsandsnailsandpuppydogtail
23. Sparkly Explosion Craft
What kid doesn’t love science experiments that explode, and sparkle! see the glittery goodness on preschoolpowolpackets
24. Glitter Peg Butterflies Craft
Everyone loves butterflies, and these clothes peg, tissue and pipe cleaner butterflies couldn’t be more adorable. See how to make on thecrafttrain
25. Nature’s Glitter: Biodegradable Fragrant Glitter Craft
Collecting nature’s glitter can be just as fun as buying glitter for using in craft projects. See all the possibilities on mothernatured
More Glitter Fun From Kids Activities Blog:
- Check out this super glittery unicorn snot!
- We have 20 more sparkly crafts made with glitter!
- You can even make homemade glitter wrapping paper.
- This glitter playdough is so cool!
- Shiny, shimmery dragon scale slime is the best!
Which glitter crafts did you try out? How did they turn out? Comment below and let us know, we’d love to hear from you!