Let’s make a superhero craft for kids today! These superhero cuffs made from recycled toilet paper rolls are the perfect easy craft that can be customized to reflect your favorite superhero details for kids of all ages.
SuperHero Crafts for Kids
I’m always looking for new and creative toilet paper roll crafts. I love making things with recyclables and everyone has toilet paper tubes!
So don’t toss those toilet paper rolls, they can be transformed into something truly super!
This article contains affiliate links.
SuperHero Cuffs Craft
Younger kids may need some help cutting out shapes. Older kids will love the ability to create exactly the customized cuff craft that is in their imagination.
Supplies Needed to Make Toilet Roll Superhero Cuffs
- Four toilet paper rolls or craft rolls for one set of cuffs
- Paint – we had acrylic paint leftovers
- Glue or glue gun with glue stick
- Yarn, ribbon or extra shoelaces
- Scissors or preschool training scissors
- Hole Punch
How to Make Toilet Roll Superhero Cuffs
Watch our Easy Video Tutorial on How to Make this Superhero Craft
Instructions to Make Superhero Cuff Craft
First cut a slit all the way down one side of all four paper rolls. Two will be your cuffs and the other two will provide the material for your shapes.
Flatten two of the rolls and cut superhero shapes from them. Ideas include stars, bats, lightening bolts, letters, the sky’s the limit!
Paint your pieces. Paint all around your cuffs and on both sides of your shapes. Be sure to use two different colors so that your super hero shapes really pop!
Once the paint dries, glue your shapes to the top of your cuffs and allow to dry.
Punch a few holes down each side of your cuff openings and lace them up by threading them with yarn.
Finished Super Hero Cuffs Craft
Now you’re ready to don your super cool cuffs and try out your new super powers.
Part craft, part toy, all fun, I hope you enjoy making and playing with these as much as we did!
Our Experience Making Super Hero Cuff Craft
We used a few things we had around the house and encourage you to improvise! No need for a trip to the craft store for this simple superhero craft idea.
My four year old son is currently superhero crazy so I thought what better than making some superhero cuffs?
We both had a blast with this simple project and the results yielded hours of imaginative play. We enjoyed some great creative time together and then Mommy got a nice break while her little superhero set out saving the world.
You can’t ask for much more than that!
More Superhero Crafts & Activities from Kids Activities Blog
- We have some really cute printable heroes paper dolls superhero printable activities!
- And these superhero coloring pages are free and super fun to color.
- How about some superhero math activities?
More Fun Toilet Paper Roll CRafts for Kids
- Looking for more toilet paper roll crafts? Check out these adorable Octopus paper craft for kids.
- Or these awesome Star Wars crafts for kids!
- Make toilet paper roll monsters!
- Or craft this toilet paper roll and construction paper turkey!
- This is one of our favorite paper towel roll crafts (of course you can use craft rolls or toilet paper rolls too)!
- Here is a big selection of toilet paper roll crafts for kids you don’t want to miss.
- And here are even more toilet paper roll crafts!
What superhero did your kids make superhero cuffs craft to mimic?