I don’t know about you, but I like to live life in color.
With that being said, you should hit up your local Costco sometime soon because they are selling rainbow popsicles just in time for summer.
Now, these aren’t just any rainbow popsicles, these are the Jonny Pops Organic Rainbow Fruit Stacks.
These are dairy free, vegan, gluten free, made in a peanut free facility and are only 50 calories each!
Plus, there is no artificial coloring or food dyes (goodbye, red 40).
Oh and my favorite part of all? Each color of the popsicle is a different flavor!!
And these are delicious. My kids absolutely love them!
Honestly, if my kids need to be obsessed with any popsicle this summer, it’s these. We will always have these on hand.
You can find a big 18 count box of Jonny Pops Organic Rainbow Fruit Stacks Popsicles for $11.79 a box.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.
- These Caplico Mini Wafer Cones are so sweet and delicious.