Have you ever tried Caplico cream filled mini wafer cones? If you haven’t you’re missing out! And the great part is, Costco now has them! And these Caplico cream filled mini wafer cones come in 3 flavors. Y’all when I say RUN to your local Costco, I mean RUN!! Because these are too good to pass up.
Delicious Caplico Mini Wafer Cones
Costco is on fire lately with the new releases and this time, it’s something sweet to satisfy any sweet tooth craving…
They are now offering Caplico Mini Cream Filled Wafer Cones that come in a variety box with 3 flavors: sweet cream, strawberry and chocolate.
What Are Caplico Mini Wafer Cones?
These crunchy, sweet treats are popular in Japan and now we can enjoy them in the US!
They are described as a tiny, light-as-air wafer in the shape of a long, thin ice cream cone. Atop each waffle print cone is an adorable sweet “ice cream” about the size and shape of a pencil eraser.
Each box contains 20 mini cream filled cones and it’s the perfect box for sharing with friends and family.
Allergens For Caplico Mini Wafer Cones
Each Caplico mini wafer cone flavor has many of the same ingredients, but they all contain the same allergens. So if you have allergies, be aware that these mini wafer cones contain:
- And may contain peanuts
Delicious Sweet And Simple Treat
These mini wafer cones are so good. They really are. Crunchy, sweet, flavorful, and each cone is less than 200 calories. Much less calories than say a slice of chocolate cakes!
I don’t know which is my favorite flavor! I love the strawberry, but vanilla is sweet, and who doesn’t love chocolate?! I can’t choose!
Get Your Caplico Mini Cream Filled Wafer Cones At Costco
You can find the Caplico Mini Cream Filled Wafer Cones at your local Costco now for $7.99 a box.
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.
- Check out these Costco rugs! Perfect for fall and Halloween!
- Why do the check your receipt before you leave Costco? Click here to find out!
Have you ever had Caplico Mini Wafer Cones? Are you going to try them?