Costco has nearly everything you need to stock your home full with goodies.
And if you thought you had given nearly every Costco bakery item a try, think again…
Costco is now selling a new 5-pound peanut butter chocolate pie and people are losing their minds over it!
This 4.5 pounds of pie is described as having a graham cracker crust then a layer of peanut butter filling followed by a light chocolate mousse on top and it’s finished with a piping of peanut butter frosting on top.
As you can imagine, people are freaking out all over social media saying things like:
So need this!!!costcohotfinds
You needed to keep this one a secret. My sweet tooth can’t hold backcostcohotfinds
I feel the same here!!
With this much pie, you need to gather your friends and family and get ready to devour it.
This nearly 5 pound pie is priced at $19.99 and if you’re lucky, you’ll find it in-store at your local Costco now.
Ahhh I cannot wait to get my hands on one!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.
- Check out this Disney Christmas Castle from Costco!
- Look at these Ceramic Pumpkins from Costco!
- Try out these Easy Halloween Graveyard Decoration Ideas
- For a different kind of hot cocoa fun, see these eyeball hot cocoa balls from Costco!
- See this beach wagon from Costco, now available on Amazon!
- You’ve gotta come check out this pop up abco sport tent!
- Why do the check your receipt before you leave Costco? Click here to find out!
Don’t let the squishmallow fun end! Check out these squishmallow coloring pages!