The perfect holiday appetizer does exist…
Costco went and made something worth sharing with the ones you love during the holiday season… pull apart cheese bread!
Now, I know this is something people have talked about for quite some time but I have never been able to find this at my local Costco for years (until recently).
So, I thought it was totally worth sharing in case it was the same for you and your store.
This Tipiak Pull Apart Cheese Bread is filled with emmentaler, mozzarella and brie cheese.
You simply pop it in the oven to heat it up and when ready, you just pull out the bread along with some ooey, gooey cheese!!
At just $13.49 (depending on the location) this would make a perfect holiday appetizer or really the perfect snack.
You can grab it at your local Costco store now (it is in the refrigerated section).
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.
- Check out this Disney Christmas Castle from Costco!
- Look at these Ceramic Pumpkins from Costco!
- For a different kind of hot cocoa fun, see these eyeball hot cocoa balls from Costco!
- See this beach wagon from Costco, now available on Amazon!
- You’ve gotta come check out this pop up abco sport tent!