Fun Facts About Me Coloring Pages
Today is all about you! We created a printable Fun Facts About Me worksheet for children to fill out with their name, favorite color, hobbies, and more.
These worksheets are the perfect way to promote friendship between classmates on the first day of school, or simply as a fun activity to do at home. It’s a super fun activity that kids of all ages, including younger kids, can join in.
Download and print these fun facts about me printable worksheets for a back-to-school unit – they make getting to know each other so much more fun! You can also print these at home for a quiet screen-free activity.
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR FACTS ABOUT ME COLORING SHEETS
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Something to color with: favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- (Optional) Something to cut with: scissors or safety scissors
- (Optional) Something to glue with: glue stick, rubber cement, school glue
- The printed coloring pages template pdf — see grey button below to download & print
All about me worksheet
Our first worksheet includes basic facts with blank lines and spaces so kids can fill out, for example, name, age, city, members of the family, favorite toy, and favorite hobby. Younger kids can get help from an adult to write down the answers.
Fun facts about me worksheet
Our second worksheet includes even more fun facts to fill out and draw, including some questions to promote self-love, such as: something that makes me special, my favorite meal, my favorite color, my favorite animal, and a fun fact about me.
More fun facts from Kids Activities Blog
- 50 random fun facts that you probably didn’t know!
- 15 fun facts about rainbows for kids +free coloring pages!
- So many fun facts about the Johnny Appleseed Story with printable fact pages plus versions that are coloring pages too.
- Download & print (and even color) our unicorn facts for kids pages that are so fun!
- What about some Little House on the Prairie facts?