I just love Crayola and these Crayola colors of the world skin tone crayons, they are my favorite when it comes to crayons and colored pencils. I love them even more because Crayola Just Released Crayons With 24 Skin Tone Shades So Every Child Can Color Themselves Accurately!
I really wish they had these when I was a kid, but super happy they have them now.
Crayola Skin Tone Crayons
The new Crayola crayons are called “Colors of The World” and are Multicultural Crayons to ensure every child can feel included no matter the color of their skin.
This box of Crayola Colors of the World Crayons contains 24 specially formulated colors representing people of the world and 8 classic crayons for coloring eyes and hair.
Crayola Skin Color Crayons
Skin tone crayons are an exciting addition to any crayon collection, making coloring pages and drawings even more detailed and realistic.
The subtle shades inside are formulated to better represent the growing diversity worldwide.
“With the world growing more diverse than ever before, Crayola hopes our new Colors of the World crayons will increase representation and foster a greater sense of belonging and acceptance,” “We want the new Colors of the World crayons to advance inclusion within creativity and impact how kids express themselves.” – Crayola CEO Rich Wuerthele
Shades of Skin Color
Colors of the World fall into three main shades: Almond, Golden and Rose- and all the darker or lighter shades in between.
This pack includes 24 new crayon colors that represent people from around the world. There are so many different skin tones so children of all ages can feel seen and special. Makes a perfect pairing with Crayola Coloring Books!
The box of crayons feature side panels that serve as color references and each crayon is wrapped in a gradient skin tone label with the color name in English, Spanish and French, and purposefully has a realistic color name – such as Light Golden, Deep Almond and Medium Deep Rose – all to help kids easily find the shade they identify as their own.
The new Crayola skin colors are:
- Medium Almond
- Deepest Almond
- Medium Deep Rose
- Extra Deep Golden
- Light Medium Almond
- Extra Deep Rose
- Light Medium Rose
- Extra Deep Almond
- Light Almond
- Very Deep Almond
- Light Rose
- Deep Golden
- Light Medium Golden
- Medium Deep Golden
- Very Light Almond
- Deep Almond
- Light Golden
- Very Deep Rose
- Very Light Rose
- Deep Rose
- Very Light Golden
- Medium Deep Almond
- Extra Light Almond
- Medium Golden
New Crayola Crayons
Want some of the Colors of The World crayons? We can help! (This post contains affiliate links.)
Not only can we help you find the Colors of The World Crayons, but we can show you some of the other awesome products diverse Crayola came out with like:
- Colors of The World 48 Page Coloring and Activity Book
- Colors of The World Markers
- Colors of The World Colored Pencils
There are more than just a 24-count crayon pack now! Teach your kids at a young age about this inclusive skin tone palette. Which is easy to do thanks to these skin-tone crayons, pencils, and markers.
I love these products so much! It’s so nice to see everyone being included from all walks of life and cultures. Crayola really did good with this one!
Looking For More Coloring Fun? We have plenty of coloring pages from Kids Activities Blog:
- You will love this rain coloring page! This one features a girl playing in the rain and there is also a second coloring sheet with a child playing with a puppy in the rain!
- You’ll love these Frozen coloring pages! You can color all your favorite characters in the movie!
- This is a coloring sheet for both adults and children! This is a cute coffee coloring page that depicts a woman in a café.
- This realistic face coloring page depicts a woman with long wavy hair.
- This Where’s Waldo activity set not only has puzzles and games, but coloring pages as well. You can color all the different people while you try to find Waldo.
- Want even more coloring pages for kids? We have over 400+ for you to choose from and they’re all free!
What do you think of these Crayola colors of the world skin tone crayons? Comment below, we’d love to hear from you!