Costco samples. It’s truly one of the MAIN reasons to to Costco on any given day.
I mean, of course, I love Costco and spend way too much money there but I really love trying the samples and since I don’t eat too much, it was always a mini-meal for me.
As you may know, Costco had pulled their sampling program once the pandemic caused stores and restaurants to shut down but it seems like we may be working our way towards some bit of normalcy.
Costco made that announcement that they will be bringing back free samples to their stores soon and I am so excited!
In a recent interview with CNN, Costco’s Chief Financial Officer Richard Galanti talked about the return of the food court experience in stores. “It’s going to take some time,” he told the outlet: “The food courts work. They’re one of the things we’re known for. We’re pleased that they’re coming back.”
And as for the samples, a plexiglass barrier will be installed at sample stations (you may already see those now).
Richard Galanti said some of the first items on the sampling list are breakfast sandwiches, noodle dishes, and meatballs. YUM!
I don’t know about you, but I am really excited to see samples at Costco back. I cannot wait!
Want more awesome Costco Finds? Check out:
- Mexican Street Corn makes the perfect barbecue side.
- This Frozen Playhouse will keep kiddos entertained for hours.
- Adults will can enjoy tasty Boozy Ice Pops for the perfect way to keep cool.
- This Mango Moscato is the perfect way to unwind after a long day.
- This Costco Cake Hack is pure genius for any wedding or celebration.
- Cauliflower Pasta is the perfect way to sneak in some veggies.